Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

ROSACEA and a night serum

I'm in my late 40s and have rosacea.  I've been using Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Cream, and it works well but not leaving my skin as moisturized as I'd like.  I'm searching for a night serum to add to my routine to improve moisture and make my skin feel more dewy.  Any suggestions?

Re: ROSACEA and a night serum

hey like @Brutalitops said belif Hungarian Water Essence 2.53 oz/ 75 mL

is a great product I have been using it for about a year I love it because I have oily skin and it is hydrating without causing me to become more oily. i don't have a serum recommendation sorry but I do have something to recommend for your rosacea, since I have acne and red pigmentation I was prescribed with finacea foam which is meant for people with rosacea but worked well for me it does take time but you might want to give it a try. hope this helps.

I agree to Belif hungarian essence. On top of that I also use belif aqua bomb and it's been a great combo. I hope it works wonderfully for you too!

@stacdw214 Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mLand belif Hungarian Water Essence 2.53 oz/ 75 mLare both good options to provide a littlehydration boost serum-wise. Otherwise an essence or the Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Night Concentrate 1.7 oz/ 50 mLor Tatcha Luminous Deep Hydration Firming Serum 1 oz/ 30 mLmight also be good options, though I have not tried them personally I trust the brand

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing