Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Need some products for me!!

Omg! I need some product recommendations from my sensitive sisters!! I've tried SOOOOO many skin products and so far only THREE have worked! I need a cleanser, acne treatment, and even a moisturizer, plus, I'm pretty broke and I don't allow non-cruelty free products into my beauty cabinet. Please help!!! I don't have any ageing issues (I'm a teen) I like the MILK MAKEUP Watermelon Brightening Serum 1.2 oz/ 34 g 

the Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mL which i tried in the time to wake up set, and um the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration as a sample.

Thank u sisters!!

(for reference, i have sensitive, dry, acne-prone fair with peach to a neutral undertone, eczema problems and sun-burn-prone, and I'm looking for a foundation, and toners and really any skincare product you guys like

Re: Need some products for me!!

Ditto on the sunscreen, and try to use mineral sunscreen. It's better for sensitive skin and physically blocks the sun (vs chemical sunscreen). I've had luck with Cetaphil gentle cleanser and IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cleanser Hydrating Facial Cleanser Serum 5 oz/ 148 mL (half off right now and cruelty free), also check out their motorizer IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream Hydrating Moisturizer 2 oz (on sale too). A little goes a long way for both, so they'll last a long time for you. 

Heyyy! My skin is also sensitive! The brand the ordinary has been helping my skin, they have all of the serums! For a moisturizer, I love First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream ! It is amazing and I love it!

Also, I recommend adding a sunscreen to your routine! Even if it is still cloudy, it is so important! I recommend anything from Supergoop!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing