Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Moisturizer for Sensitive Dry Skin ?!

What is an awesome moisturizer for dry sensitive skin ??!! Also, when do I apply it?! Thank you!!

Re: Moisturizer for Sensitive Dry Skin ?!

@Marrrryyyyy   I also have dry, sensitive skin and I try to find products that are unscented or mildly scented.  I really like Drunk Elephant's Protini for a daytime moisturizer.  It's unscented and comes in a tub that has a push-down lid with a hole in the middle where the products is released.  I love this because it  keeps the air out of the container so it will last longer  and is more hygienic than a jar with a screw-on lid.

https://www.sephora.com/product/protini-tm-polypeptide-cream-P427421?icid2=drunkelephant_bestsellers...

If my skin needs some more moisture or calming down, I add DE's B-Hydra serum.  It's also unscented.

https://www.sephora.com/product/b-hydra-intensive-hydration-gel-P406712?icid2=products%20grid:p40671...

@Ispend2much6  thank you for the suggestions!!! 

@Ispend2much6 thank you! I keep trying different things a...

@Ispend2much6 thank you! I keep trying different things and have yet to fall in love with one 😞

Re: @Ispend2much6 thank you! I keep trying different things a...

@Marrrryyyyy   I know how you feel.  I fall in love with a product, then after awhile I realize it's not perfect. 🙂  I had this idea that I would like to use products from just one company's line.  If I did that, I would miss out on some good products, so I just alternate product lines.

The closest I've come is Omorovicza's line.  And, one mainstay product I have is Alpha H's Beauty Sleep Power Peel (sold at Sephora.)  It always helps my skin whenever I use it, always..

@Marrrryyyyy  

I forgot to mention you can use those two products at night also.

I hope you find something you love and stays effective!

@Marrrryyyyy I use FRESH - Rose Deep Hydration Moisturizer

moisturizer is usually the last step in you skincare unless you add a overnight mask or beauty oil.

@SportyGirly125  my mom uses that stuff. Maybe I will try it out! Thank you!!

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing