Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Moisturizer?! What one is best

Need help picking the best cream for oily skin, pores, acne, also very very sensitive skin to so many things. Preferably not too expensive 

Re: Moisturizer?! What one is best

Hi @cvlav! I have combination skin that's more on the dry side, but sometimes, my skin will inexplicably become super oily and shiny. When that happens, I usually use a different moisturizer than my regular, every day moisturizer (which is the CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+, which is a great moisturizer for people with skin on the drier side, but I probably wouldn't recommend it for you, since you said that you have oily skin). 

The moisturizer that I usually use when I have those oilier days is the CLINIQUE Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator. It's so moisturizing (hence the name), but it won't leave you oily or shiny at all, since it's a gel-based moisturizer instead of a lotion. It feels cool and refreshing on the skin, and leaves your skin feeling smooth and supple for hours. Also, Clinique is great for sensitive skin because it's completely fragrance free and paraben free. Right now, it's on sale for $50 for 4.2 oz (regular price is $78), which is a really good price! 

So that's my suggestion for you! I hope that this helps!

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing