Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Kat Von D

I recently went in to Sephora and did a color match with the Kat Von D foundation, I have rosacea and a light skin complexion. They gave me a sample of a color that’s a little darker than my skin color and it still doesn’t cover the rosacea. Is there a different product I should try?

Re: Kat Von D

One idea might be to use a foundation that suits your skin and then apply a thin concealer over the redder areas. I find that using a sponge with thin layers, followed by a dusting of setting powder, gives me the best results. 

I have rosacea as well and tried Josie Maran Vibrancy fou...

I have rosacea as well and tried Josie Maran Vibrancy foundation. It mentions that its made to cover rosacea and it works for mine!

RE: Kat Von D

I usually have good results with the Marc jacobs foundation. I'm very pale with acne and scarring as well as a lot of redness. It's very high coverage so start out with a very small amount and build if you need or else it looks cakey. I've also just tried fenty foundation and I love it. I get a lot more coverage than I expected but I definitely have to spent the time and build it. Hope this helps!
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing