Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

In need of Luxury Foundation!

I have really sensitive skin, eczema prone but not acne prone. Occasionally I have some pimples on my face due to the irritants in cosmetics or skincare, but i don't have rosacea(not a lot of redness to cover)! Therefore I really need a good foundation that have limited irritants and give a medium coverage. Currently Im using either Dior BB cream or Armani Mastero. Both have alcohols in them so they are not ideal. I am considering buying foundation from Tom Ford, La Mer, or La Prairie, CPB or other higher end brands. If anyone has some experience with these brands foundations and would love to give a bit help, I'll really appreciate it!

Thanks fore replying but i think i would stick to brands...

Thanks fore replying but i think i would stick to brands they sold at sephora or malls so i can do color match.

RE: In need of Luxury Foundation!

Juice Beauty serum foundation is greatt!! My friend who is a makeup artist recommended to me. It’s from an organic line, I got mine in Murale but I just noticed that Sephora also carry Juice Beauty. You can totally build it from light to high coverage. It’s light weight and fell good on the skin, even after I remove my makeup, I felt that my skin texture has improved.

RE: In need of Luxury Foundation!

Kjarweis great natural cosmetic line. Check it out online 😘
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing