From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Hyperpigmentation going going almost gone!

The top pic is from 1 month ago, the 2nd is taken exactly a month after daily use of the Murad rapid age spot serum. My hyperpigmentation is still there however it has considerably faded and disappears with a just a basic powder, I use bare minerals . I follow a strict evening regiment and it works- hope this helps you too Night 1 1. Kate Somerville exfolikate daily foaming wash 2. Kate Somerville 2 minute intensive exfoliating treatment 3. Murad rapid age spot serum 4. Sephora nourishing moisturizer 5. Another serum (Sunday Riley, Jose Marin, Peter Thomas Roth - I mix it up depending on my dryness) Night 2 1. Mario Badescu acne facial cleanser 2. Peter Thomas Roth amino acid pads 3. Murad rapid age spot serum 4. Sephora nourishing moisturizer 5. Another serum (Sunday Riley, Jose Marin, Peter Thomas Roth - I mix it up depending on my dryness) Night 3 1. Mario Badescu acne facial cleanser 2. Mask night (Sephora, origins, summer Friday’s, tatcha) 3. Murad rapid age spot serum 4. Sephora nourishing moisturizer 5. Another serum (Sunday Riley, Jose Marin, Peter Thomas Roth - I mix it up depending on my dryness) Night 4 1. Mario Badescu acne facial cleanser 2. Toner (homemade w ACV) 3. Murad rapid age spot serum 4. Sephora nourishing moisturizer 5. Another serum (Sunday Riley, Jose Marin, Peter Thomas Roth - I mix it up depending on my dryness) Eye cream is either shiseido or perricone MD Day time is always- Sephora Clean skin Gel, Peter Thomas Roth c- serum and Murad brightening lotion with SPF. I go between Shisedio and Coola sunscreen for extra coverage

Re: Hyperpigmentation going going almost gone!

That's awesome, @Ambermbpm!  I've looked at the Murad serum before and wondered if it would be worth trying--I'm glad it's working well for you.

Re: Hyperpigmentation going going almost gone!

Great results!  I used the Murad serum in the past with good results, but it was pricey for me at the time and I didn't continue.  After the past few years of renewed hyperpigmentation, you have encouraged me to purchase again!  

RE: Re: Hyperpigmentation going going almost gone!

I’m so impressed with the results, I’m passionate about the product. It is pricey but right now Sephora has the mini kits that contain the serum for a fraction of the price. It’s a much smaller bottle of serum but you get a wash and moisturizer too. I went that route cause it was like 35. I think I’m going to have to get the big bottle too though. It’s just works so well. A bit pricey but cheaper and less invasive than going the laser route
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
testing