Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Hydrating mask

I am in desperate need of a hydrating mask for my extremely sensitive skin! Everything makes me break out. HELP!

Re: Hydrating mask

I have also tried many hydrating mask and find that most either make my skin burn or feel sticky. I love the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask because it makes my skin sooo soft and hydrated without the stickiness. It is very easy to use and might not feel so hydrating at first, but when you wake up your skin will feel so nice!

LANEIGE - Water Sleeping Mask

Hydrating mask

Tatcha has a great hydrating mask!

The best I've ever used is REN Clean Skincare Evercalm™ Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mLSo hydrating, soothing, and doesn't irritate delicate and sensitive skin!

Hi @Lauraschipani,

I agree with the SUMMER FRIDAYS - Jet Lag Masksuggestion. It's one of my favorite masks when my skin is in need of some hydration. You are welcome to leave this or even even use a primer! I've seen a difference after using this 🙂

-Helen

Hi @Lauraschipani,

I recommend checking out KORRES - Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser.  It's a clean sleeping masks that works great for sensitive skin and provides intense moisture.  

I hope this helps!

Best,

Steph 

RE: Hydrating mask

I am really loving Laneiges' water sleeping mask. I was worried about sleeping with it as I've slept with other products into to wake up to hair stuck to my face, this was not an issue here. I also massage excess product into my hands, and wake up with moisturized hands. Love this product and highly recommend.

Girl, my Holy Grail hydrating mask for YEARS has been FARMACY - Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ it contains sustainably sourced honey and echinacea. It is the most amazing mask you will ever try. Sephora was out of it for a few months - I panicked. When it came back in stock I bought 3 jars. Thats how much I love it. I can't see it breaking you out, it falls into the Clean catagory at Sephora. 

I love this one too! 

Hi @Lauraschipani, when I feel my skin is getting dehydrated and needs extra moisture, I use and highly suggest checking out SUMMER FRIDAYS - Jet Lag Mask

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing