Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

Hi! What primer can I use for my dry , sensitive , rosacea cheeks?

RE: Hi! What primer can I use for my dry , sensitive , rosacea cheeks?

Hey! There is a primer by cover FX called the calming primer, it’s great for people who have rosacea and dry skin
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Hi! What primer can I use for my dry , sensitive , rosacea cheeks?

Thank you 😊

Anonymous Insider

Re: Hi! What primer can I use for my dry , sensitive , rosacea cheeks?

I like Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Primer or First Aid Beauty Coconut Skin Smoothing Priming Moisturizer (oh goodness, could these product names be longer?)  My skin is very sensitive and I have some areas of redness on my cheek area and I haven't had a negative skin reaction to either of these primers.  In fact, I've found them to be add hydration to my parched skin (combination-dry, dehydrated) and the First Aid Beauty one is tinted which helps with the redness.

In the winter, I'm a huge fan of Hourglass No. 28 Primer Serum - the formulation is rich and does a good job at adding hydration to the skin.  I was surprised that my sensitive skin liked it so much and responded well to this primer.  The Hourglass primer does contain a lot of essential oils so your skin may not react well to it.  It's not a bad idea to get a sample of products and patch test it, especially for those of us with sensitive skin; and if you are interested in the Hourglass one, I would definitely recommend getting a sample first because of all the oils.

RE: Re: Hi! What primer can I use for my dry , sensitive , rosacea cheeks?

Definitely the hangover primer! It’s my fav too 🙂
Anonymous Insider

Re: Hi! What primer can I use for my dry , sensitive , rosacea cheeks?

Thank you soo much for replying. I do appreciate it 🙂

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing