cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Help with Foundation and Skin Care!

Hello!

with the pandemic going on now, I can’t get the proper help I need for my face! So I think this would be a good idea! 

I am wanting a good foundation line and skin care to help with my rosacea! It’s not oily or dry. If I don’t put moisturizer on it it will feel dry and irritated. 

I am using tarte shape tape foundation (shade fairly light beige) and it just rubs off so easily! Even with the Kat Von D setting powder. And my rosacea burns with it on (well it has the past 6 months). 

I have looked up different brands, and from my readings for good foundation, Kat Von D’s is good. Any others? And good skin care lines for rosacea? Thank you!

Re: Help with Foundation and Skin Care!

Hi @knadalin,

For skin that is sensitive with rosacea, I recommend the bareMinerals Original Loose Powder Mineral Foundation SPF 15 Fair Ivory 02. It's a foundation that is 100 percent natural and only has five mineral ingredients in it. A lot of clients with rosacea really like this product, so I recommend it for you.

Re: Help with Foundation and Skin Care!

For skin care try Averr Aglow! Their products are really great and gentle and they use high quality natural ingredients. I’ve been using their cleanser and hydrating mist and I love it! No reactions and my skin is super sensitive as well. Hope this helps! Oh also tarts shape tape needs water to make it work properly so use a damp beauty blender if you’re not already, could be why it’s not holding well for you. 

RE: Help with Foundation and Skin Care!

Have you tried cover fx?

RE: Help with Foundation and Skin Care!

Hi Knadalin, I know what you are going through unfortunately my skin became sensitive and now dry. I use skinfix face balm at night can use at daytime but a little bit it feels like Vaseline so use sun block. Christian Dior Advanced Dream Skin is an excellent product can use as a primer(I love this product), Dior forever glow foundation also a skin caring foundation but both items pricey. I also use bare minerals-mineral foundation it’s 100% natural and has good coverage. If I go overboard and get to dewy or to glowy I use urban decay all nighter to balance it out. And to remove the makeup I make sure I use an oil base product so it won’t irritate my skin. Majority of skin caring foundations are very pricey $60 and over (I believe bare minerals is <$60)Marc Jacobs also has a skin caring foundation and it’s about $150. Hope this helps.
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing