Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
Anonymous Insider

Help - skin redness

Beauty Lovers - need your opinion on how to combat redness.  I have sensitive skin with redness in my cheeks and am looking for a solution (preferably natural since my skin is sensitive).  Any recommendations? 

Re: Help - skin redness

Hi @Anonymous!

Do you know what is causing the redness? I have redness too but it would be easier to suggest something if you shared the cause.

A good thread for natural product talk is this one.  You might find some helpful information there too 🙂

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Ingredient-Sticklers/NATURAL-SKINCARE-TALK/m-p/2777316#M18

RE: Help - skin redness

I just ordered the REN Evercalm gift set to try. I've read amazing reviews about it. I will check back in when I've used it for a bit.

Re: Help - skin redness

Fresh and Korres are both great brands that I've encountered. Both use more natural ingredients and are gentle on the skin. I react to almost anything between my allergies and skin problems so the face washes from both of these brands are so nice. To put it in perspective, the hand soap in public bathrooms make me break out a lot of times. These are very good. I've been attached to Korres for years between their cleansers and moisturizers, but Fresh is growing on me nicely as of late. I hope one of these works for you, I know the pain of red patchy skin.

RE: Help - skin redness

You should check out the dr.jarts tiger grass color corrector cream [in comes in a little jar]
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing