Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Foundation for Acne medicated skin

I'm currently on a acne topical regimen from my dermatologist (Aczone and Epiduo forte) and its making it sooo sensitive, and flaky/dry. Whats best foundation to wear when I do need to put on makeup that wont irritate it and help hydrate!! Must be oil free though and non clogging!

Anonymous Insider

Re: Foundation for Acne medicated skin

try  the cover fx line im positive you will love it the total cover cream foundation is what i used when my skin was adjusting to my acne  products this line was specially formulated for sensitive skin   and skin that has been severely damaged ( burn victims etc) its a great line 

Re: Foundation for Acne medicated skin

Honestly, you may be better off just applying concealer to the necessary areas, and blending it out with a damp sponge. This will insure better coverage on those areas you want covered, a slight bit of coverage on the rest of your face, and won't make you feel like your skin is cakey. A translucent powder is also good as a topper, it doesn't add anything heavy to the make layers, and it keeps everything in place. Sometimes the best makeup look, is the natural one, where you show a few imperfections, but overall your skin is even.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing