Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Facial water ?

For those with sensitive skin, did you try adding a facial water (instead of a toner) in your routine?

I see often this information that we need to do this several times per day to help dry and sensitive skin.

Any luck ? If yes, which brand do you use ?

RE: Facial water ?

I use the Son & Park Beauty Water and I love it! It does not contain alcohol or any harsh ingredients

Re: Facial water ?

Using a facial water instead of a toner won't change anything but if you're looking for something more hydrating to help tone and exfoliate you can definitely use First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance or Clear Complexion Pads. This brand is affordable and specializes in sensitive skin types, their pads are easy to use and don't have a strong scent. The radiance pads help exfoliate, tone and brighten and its good for all skin types as well. The complexion pads aren't for sensitive skin but you can definitely still use them they are designated for more oily to combination skin types and helps control excess oils and reduces pores. I recommend using half a pad because they are really saturated and you can have double the amount of product by using less! Hope this helps 😉

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing