Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
Anonymous Insider

Face Mask before or after D.E. tlc Framboos

Hi, I just started using Drunk Elephant tlc Framboos and I was wondering how to use it.. Sometimes I like to wear face mask at night, should I wear it before or after the Framboos? And why? Is it going to disturb the effectiveness of Framboos? Help me please 😊

Re: Face Mask before or after D.E. tlc Framboos

Hi @Anonymous, I have same question as quspork : what type of face mask?  I routinely use sheet face masks over serums.  Not sure if this is true but I like to think that the sheet face mask helps to further absorb the serum I applied.  I’ve done so with the DE Framboos.  

What type of face mask, @Anonymous ?

Anonymous Insider

The skin inc- facial in a flash mask series

@Anonymous Since both the Pure Revival Peel and Deepsea Hydrating Mask need to be rinsed off, you would do one of those after cleansing and any serums would come after that. That said unless your skin is amazing at tolerating active ingredients, I would NOT use TLC on the same night that you use either the Daily Dose Serum (which is a form of retinol) or the Peel. At least not at first. Once you've built up a good tolerance and know your skin can handle it then you can possibly combine some of them into one routine. Make sure to use moisturizer at the end of your evening routine and sunscreen in the mornings. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing