Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
Anonymous Insider

Eye Cream

I’m having issues with eye creams burning my eyes. No matter what creams I use after a month or so of using it my eyes start burning. This last time I was using Roc Retinol Correxion eye cream. I was almost finished with the 0.5 fl oz tube and the burning started. The time before that I was using Avon skin care line for women in their 40’s. Thank you for any help. 

Re: Eye Cream

I have pretty sensitive eyes as well @DebWright  . I've had problems with a few under eye creams/serums but some I've done well with are KORRES - Black Pine 3D Sculpting, Firming & Lifting Super Eye Serum , Farmacy Dew It All Total Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL and Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL . Maybe you could go to your local store and get a few samples so you know before you buy if it's going to be a problem. For me, things with vitamin c near my eyes tend to be a trigger. 

Do I need a moisturizer on top of the Korres ? 

Thanks 

@DebWrighty My undereyes are sensitive like that as well, I read that the Drunk Elephant Mini Virgin Marula Luxury Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL can be used under the eyes to help with fine lines and to rejuvenate the skin and it’s been a lifesaver for me since I incorporated it into my routine. It’s so comfortable on the skin and has really improved the look of my tired-mom eyes ☺️ It also keeps the area well hydrated, I no longer get dry spots under my eye which was previously a reoccurring problem. Good luck! ☺️ 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing