Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Eczema skincare routine musts

Any suggestions on eczema prone skin day/night skincare routine musts? Now that I'm in my 30's seems everything is making my eczema act out including my toothpaste. I decided to pay a little more attention to my facial skin and make a change. Need all the help I can get!! 

Re: Eczema skincare routine musts

My facial eczema (admittedly not super-severe-- just itchy and dry) is responding well to Nilotica. Yeah, I know it's just expensive shea butter. But it is very hydrating without clogging my pores. In summer, I use argan oil. Hope that helps-- and best of luck!

Eczema skincare routine musts

Have you explored the Origins mega mushroom line? I think it might work for you.
Anonymous Insider

RE: Eczema skincare routine musts

During flare-ups I make it a point to put in only minimal make-up, especially in the eye area since that is where I often get eczema. The First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream is v helpful as my moisturizer, so far Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser has been very helpful too. As for my toner, serum etc... I am still on the look-out for that. I also try to avoid products with fragrance, and buy the ones that are paraben-free and sulfate-free when I can. On super bad days though I just slap on some shea butter on my eyelids and hydrate myself more with water.

Re: Eczema skincare routine musts

@WechieWech Mint can be an irritant, also SLS both usually in toothpaste.

I don't have facial eczema, but sensitive skin..I do get toothpaste flare ups - I remove toothpaste from lips/outside the mouth after brushing, before getting it out. Acure seriously soothing oil for night, cleanser basic like Purpose, Neutrogena. CreaVe has irritated me, even though it gets hype. Try a hydration booster too. Look into diet as well, can be an eczema trigger.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing