Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Eczema skin! Help!

I have tried so many brands of cleansers, moisturizer and foundation. I found some okay brands for foundation, but need help on the skin care products. Anyone know what is best for eczema?

RE: Eczema skin! Help!

I have eczema as well and my dermatologist recommended CeraVe cream (I use 2x a day) and cetaphil eczema wash with rastoderm (2x a day) and I haven’t had an issue since I started using it about 9 months ago.

i think you should first go to the dermatologist to test...

i think you should first go to the dermatologist to test what causes your allergy. I, unfortunately, am allergic to la roche posay, first aid beauty and la mer moisturizers so i dont recommend them at all. Since different people have different allergens, i can just suggest you that its better to try less new stuffs, and stick to what you've known is safe.

I like oil cleansers and prefer Burt’s Bees oils cleanser. I also like Garnier micellar water. Sephora has one as well. I haven’t tried it but it’s probably fine. Both the micellar water and the oil cleanser are gentle and non-drying. I also find that Sunday Riley CEO Protect & Repair cream to be a great product if you’re dry. Sephora has a Get Unready for Me Video for eczema prone skin. She recommended Tatcha rice powder and oil cleanser, both of which irritate my skin. There’s another Get Unready With Me for sensitive dry skin that contains products I agree with. Good luck!

You should try FAB in Sephora . They work wonder
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing