cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Dry under eyes

Hey everyone, 

Since the beginning of this winter season, I've been having very dry, almost aged under eyes. I hate the look and its really hard to set my makeup. I've tried a few eye creams, most recently Clinique Pep-start. Is there anything you could suggest to make me look more my age? 

RE: Dry under eyes

I’ve been dealing with the same under eye issues lately- it sucks! I’ve tried countless eye creams and am left with red, itchy, flaky patches under my eyes. Uncomfortable and impossible to cover. I discovered Drunk Elephant marula oil and it has saved me! I use it morning and night under my eyes, and they are almost back to normal, after about 2 weeks of use. Good luck!

Re: Dry under eyes

@ladyem89 I use Clinique Smart Treatment Oil for my eye area when it gets uber-dry.  It is such an under-rated skin oil!

Re: Dry under eyes

I highly recommend the Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm. It has a whipped texture that hydrates once it's melted between your finger and under-eyes. I love using it before going to bed. 

RE: Dry under eyes

I have been using the Belief Moisturizing Eye Bomb for about 4 months now and I'm absolutely in love with it @ladyem89. It is a gentle and lightweight, yet very hydrating eye cream. I use it during the day and my eyes instantly feel refreshed when I apply it. I have also noticed a slight reduction in my fine lines and my hereditary dark circles.
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing