Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Cleanser

Any good sensitive skin cleansers anyone recommends

Re: Cleanser

I love the CeraVe Foaming Cleanser (or any of their cleansers) they are super gentle and you can find them at any drugstore! Murad also has a great one for sensitive skin and Cetaphil does too.

Cetaphil is a fabulous (and very cost effective) cleanser if you have really sensitive/allergic skin. It's totally not fancy but it works great and never irritates.

https://www.cetaphil.ca/en/products/cleansers/gentle-skin-cleanser

@GraceR06 I have combination, sensitive, acne-prone skin and have had good luck with the following:

The Deep Cleanse (Tatcha)

Face and Body Cleanser (HoneySkin)

Sensitive Skin Gentle Hydrating Cleanser (Eucerin)

I’m sensitive / dry / redness prone and am also on the hunt for a great cleanser. I’ve found cream or oil works best for me! I really liked Kiel’s and might repurchase but am tempted to buy the fresh seaberry cleansing oil because I like the moisturizing face oil so much! Also, I really like First Aid moisturizers and the cleanser is great for my skin but my eyes seem to be sensitive to the cleanser for some reasonKiehl's Since 1851 Midnight Recovery Botanical Cleansing Oil 5.9 oz/ 175 mL

RE: Cleanser

I really like the Farmacy cleansers. I’m using clean bee right now and love it.

GraceR-

I have sensitive skin and during dry winter months, I had been also dry/sensitized. I had success with Fresh Soy Face Cleanser, but recently purchased a small tube of IT Confidence in a Cleanser. A 1/2 pea-sized drop is enough to do the trick. Both products leave skin cleansed but not stripped or achingly dry. I follow with my serum and then Dr. Jart Tiger Grass Cicapair products. GOOD LUCK!

FRESH - Soy Face Cleanser

IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cleanser Hydrating Facial Cleanser Serum 5 oz/ 148 mL

DR. JART+ - Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Cream

Hi @GraceR06,

I recommend the Tatcha The Camellia Oil 2-in-1 Makeup Remover & Cleanser 5.1 oz/ 150 mL

It's gentle, removes all my makeup and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

Anonymous Insider

RE: Cleanser

Pharmacy honey

@GraceR06 I really like Drunk Elephant Beste™ No. 9 Jelly Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL

I’ve also been using SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Skin Gel Cleanser with Prebiotics

that I received from a gratis package and they are both great cleansers and they do not irritate my skin.

@GraceR06  I really like FRESH - Soy Face Cleanser  

I’ve always gotten very great results with it —zero irritation 

Hi @GraceR06  I don’t have sensitive skin per say but I have sensitive eyes. I find myself always rotating between PHILOSOPHY - Purity Made Simple Cleanser

and Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser 8 oz / 237 ml.

One is creamy and one is gel based. 

@GraceR06 i use ORIGINS - Checks and Balances™ Frothy Face Wash but PHILOSOPHY - Purity Made Simple Cleanser is also good.

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing