Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

Cleanser for pores?

Hi!!

I have recently started to like the natural look in terms of makeup, but I feel like my skin is not completely there yet. I have normal skin, with occasional breakouts. My problem is that on and around my nose I have pores and blackhead that will not shrink or disappear however hard I try. Could anyone please suggest a deep cleanser that really fixes this problem? I do not at all mind if it's dries the skin

Re: Cleanser for pores?

@Anonymous Blackheads on the nose aren't blackheads. Sebaceous filaments, natural oil blockage that can only temporarily be removed. A cleanser that is drying will actually harm your skin, strips the skin of natural oils used to keep it balanced. 

Pores are genetics. Cannot change size. Keep them clean to reduce their appearance. Use a clay mask on those areas, not daily.

The more scrubbing, drying out the skin the worse the skin barrier will be, which is not good.

You posted this in sensitive skin, do you have sensitivities or is the skin raw? since you seem to over do products to fix the issue "no matter how hard I try"

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing