Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Clean Eye Cream/Products for sensitive dry eyes/skin?

Hi Gurus! 

I have sensitive/dry skin and known I am not alone and I have yet to find an effective eye cream/gel/serum that doesn't make my eyes water, give me little bumps under my eye or make my eyes red/patchy. I tried Biossance's Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream and even though the ingredients look mostly good, I reacted to something in it as I started to get teary eyes and little bumps after a bit. Please let me know if you have any good preventative eye products that don't irritate or inflame the eye area/skin?? PLEASE HELP as I have read way too many reviews and spent money trying things and am in fear of a reaction. 

Re: Clean Eye Cream/Products for sensitive dry eyes/skin?

DR. JART+ - Ceramidin™ Cream DR. JART+ - Ceramidin™ Facial Barrier Mask

RE: Clean Eye Cream/Products for sensitive dry eyes/skin?

Hey! I have super sensitive skin too, and react to mostly everything. What worked for me, was the FAB Eye Duty Triple Remedy AM Gel Cream, I haven’t seen much improvement with it, just overall the same appearance of skin under eye, but it was very hydrating and did not irritate my skin!

I have the same issues with my eyes, especially around allergy season. I actually like the newer eye gel from Biossance - Biossance Squalane + Peptide Brightening & De-Puffing Eye Gel 0.5 oz / 15 mL. It is the only one I’ve found that actually soothes my eye area.

@LaurenKossover  I really like DRUNK ELEPHANT - Shaba Complex™ Firming Eye Serum

@LaurenKossover try some gentle products such as: Skinfix barrier+ Triple Lipid-Boost 360° Hydrating Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL, FIRST AID BEAUTY - FAB Skin Lab Retinol Eye Cream with Triple Hyaluronic Acid, OLEHENRIKSEN - Banana Bright Eye Crème these are a few i have found to be gentle on my sensitive eyes also.  Also remember not to apply any eye cream or serum close to the lash line, it will migrate upwards into the eyes and cause irritation. Apply strategically to the orbital bone area and tap product in with your ring finger.

Hope this helps, let me know how it goes.

Best to you!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing