Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Best foundation for sensitive skin??

Hello everyone! First time posting on here! I don’t really have anyone I can talk to about skincare so I’m very glad there’s somewhere I can ask for help! I have been having a hard time finding the right foundation for my skin.(I have always had sensitive skin all around) I have used powder for a good portion of my life but noticed it really drys out my skin. I Want to switch to a liquid and have tried a few BB creams with SPF and some liquid foundations but they all seem to cause really tiny bumps on my forehead and cheeks. I want something with light coverage but can’t seem to find the right one. Any recommendations ??

Re: Best foundation for sensitive skin??

@Carimels  I like to use RMS BEAUTY - Un Cover-Up Concealer/Foundation

as a foundation when my skin is extra sensitive. It’s not full coverage but very buildable 

Re: Best foundation for sensitive skin??

@Carimels you can try NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 St. MoritzLa Mer The Soft Fluid Long Wear Foundation SPF 20 150 Natural - Very Light Skin with Neutral Underto...CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Light Wonder Foundation

i would get samples first and see how your skin reacts to them. 

RE: Re: Best foundation for sensitive skin??

Thank you for the suggestion! I would love to try this one first! Do you know how I can get a sample of it first?
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing