Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Annoying skin problems

Has anyone tried the Tatcha Line? I have combination skin but it is also very sensitive. Super annoying. I breakout so easy anymore either. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Annoying skin problems

Also Tatcha didn't work for me.  I'm currently using Drunk Elephant and it's done wonders for my skin.

I noticed that you mentioned trying to see what's triggering your breakouts by eliminating ingredients.  Have you tried eliminating silicones yet?  Silicones are a fairly common acne trigger.  I eliminated them and my skin got better.  It's hard to do because so many products have various silicones in them but it might be worth it for you if you haven't tried eliminating them yet.

My luck with Tatcha is very dependent on the product.  I can't use the rice exfoliator or the cleansers, but I tried the water cream when it was the only moisturizer that fit in my TSA friendly travel bag.  I got incredibly lucky when that did not break out my skin.  But I can't say I liked it enough to buy it.  I'll just stick with my Ole Henriksen, REN and First Aid Beauty combination.

What products do you use? Tatcha is on the expensive side that's for sure. I have been trying to do process of elimination for I don't know how long. Any advice is great. I need a cleanser that's for sure.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing