cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

Allergic Reaction?

i new too this but i what it to ask if ani one hade a allergic reaction with the make up i  bien tring make uo slowly becouse some brands made me get allergic reaction but ihave never try  sephora brand makeup i just hwat to know if has any one hade a allergic reaction with this brand 

RE: Allergic Reaction?

I have rosacea... and while that doesn’t mean I am allergic to a lot of things, certain ingredients in skincare and makeup products can irritate or cause breakouts. I avoid almost any skincare with fragrance or essential oils. That means I read ingredients labels, a lot!!! You might want to learn what exactly you’re allergic to... so you can check for and then avoid those things. I don’t use any skincare products from the Sephora lineup, but I own quite a bit of their makeup products, like lipsticks, glosses, blushes and eye shadows. None of those have the “bad ingredients “ in them, so they’ve been fine to use. I do, however, remember having to return one of their NEW AND IMPROVED bronzers, since it did contain fragrance. (The older version did not!)
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing