Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Allergic Reaction to Hourglass Foundation

I purchased the Hourglass Foundation on March 31st while I was in store buying some other products. I still had some of my old Bobbi brown foundation left so I didn’t bother opening my hourglass foundation until Thursday morning (June 6th) when I finally finished my Bobby brown foundation. I had no problems that day but I woke up Friday morning with what I thought was Acne. Well over the weekend the bumps started spreading gradually across my face followed by burning and itching. Today, June 10th I decided to make an appointment with the dermatologist to find out what is happening. The diagnosis is Facial Eczema due to the foundation, perhaps an ingredient in it that my skin didn’t react well with. I am wanting to return/exchange this product for one of my previous foundations but I’ve passed the 30 day return and don’t have a receipt. I’m hoping to get any and all help with this situation. Unfortunately I will not be putting any makeup on for a week or more and have learned me lesson from using the Hourglass Foundation. I’ve attached an image of the allergic reaction I had, this is a first time experience for me. 

image.jpg

Tags:

Allergic Reaction to Hourglass Foundation

I think you may be able to have them locate your order by looking it up just using your card or your email. I would still try to return it and ask for a manager when you do. I hope your skin calms down asap! 😓

Re: Allergic Reaction to Hourglass Foundation

Thank you. I took your advice and they were able to exchange the product for something I had used before once they looked up my account. My skin is almost back to normal thankfully . I appreciate your advice! 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • image.jpg
testing