Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

so I got a notification

the notification was informing me that the rewards in the bazaar go quickly and so I'd best hurry before they're all gone. made me laugh because everything in the bazaar has been sold out the entire time I've had points (practically a year at this point) except for those ridiculous "beauty stamps" and occasionally a hundred point reward that you would so be upset with yourself if you settle for it. why in the world would you not learn from the trend of everything selling out so quickly that nobody spends points? maybe stock a little better? Make it last more than a day? don't quite understand how a company as big as Sephora doesn't get it. I stopped buying things when I racked up all those points and realized I would never be able to use them. I went to Ulta instead and continue to earn points, free gifts, bonus items, and an enormous selection of stuff from drugstore to high-end. I know my money doesn't mean anything to Sephora but if enough people at my price point made that decision maybe they'd make a change. so anyway, turning off notifications because that one both irritated me and made me laugh so hard I had to excuse myself to go to the restroom. 🙄

Re: so I got a notification

Instead of waiting for the notification, set an alarm for about 8:55 am Pacific and start looking/refreshing then.  Email servers usually give low priority for delivery to advertising so you'll probably always be behind if you rely on the email notifications.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing