Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

ok ya'll, I have been seeing these awesome gift values here and there and when I click on them their are not available

Example: the name of this one was sephora favorites: skin wonderland. Literal dream too it has so much I want in this value pack, but everytime I'm on here and I'm here A LOT I see these type of items and I know their new but their not available supposedly ๐Ÿ˜’

Re: ok ya'll, I have been seeing these awesome gift values here and there and when I click on them their are not available

@katiesiefker I am sorry to hear that you have had trouble redeeming the Sephora Favorites box of your choice. I understand that is frustrating. We recommend staying tuned and continuing to check our website and your email notifications for the latest information on products. Thank you!

Best,
Rebecca 

Re: ok ya'll, I have been seeing these awesome gift values here and there and when I click on them their are not available

I think that box is sold out.  I bought it probably six months ago.  I do agree that it's frustrating to see items listed, then click on them and they are no longer available.  ๐Ÿ˜ž

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing