Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

'happy her' gift card?

has anyone had one of these? (the kind that you can use at multiple places).  I wanted to get one since you can use it at ulta AND/OR sephora, so it would be nice not having to pick which one, but then I looked at the back and it says some may not let you use it online...since they're major retailers, I'd assume you could, but I didn't get it cuz I wasn't sure.  so I was just wondering if anyone had one and has used it online at either place, or if they'll tell you if you can use it or not.

Re: 'happy her' gift card?

@treestar86 I have used the happy cards both online and instore without issue at Sephora and Ulta.  They are pretty much prepaid credit cards.  The one downside is that online website orders don't accomodate multiple card payments so if your order is more than the value remaining on the card, it will get declined.  I like that I can get them slightly discounted when my grocery store has promotions but I end up having to keep track of multiple cards with small balances until I make a trip instore.

Re: 'happy her' gift card?

thanks @minivan100  yeah I like to get the gift cards at the store also, bc you get a rewards rebate.  haven't seen them discounted though...I just got one, and wasn't sure what the "credit card" part meant until I went to use it and realized you have to enter it in the credit card section...lol.  that's why I wanted it bc you can only use 1 gc at ulta, so then if you have some leftover it's useless unless you shop in store or can use a card for the rest (whereas you can use more than 1 at sephora).  so you could probably use a regular gc w/this also, since it counts as a "credit card".  now I wanted to use the rest at sephora, but since it's "credit" then I probably can't use it w/paypal (unlike if it was a gift card).

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing