Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|
Anonymous Insider

anybody experiencing a huuuuggge ddeeeellay in products?

Purchased items on 11/10/2017 and no tracking, and nobody can say when they'll came.  I paid for 3 day shipping.  Go figure.

Re: anybody experiencing a huuuuggge ddeeeellay in products?

Yes. Many existing threads complaining about this issue already. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Sucks, Sephora offers a rare discount however the stipulation is that you will NOT receive your items for 2-3 weeks later, and they DON"T tell you that.  This is NOT RIGHT and 250 points for delays, which was NEVER GIVE TO ME.  They say whatever to get you to do a survey at the end of the call but never really give you any points for your delays in over 25 purchases I made.

they have too much orders. i experienced the same thing too and got panic so i called the Customer Sevice and had to wait for 30mins for them to answer the phone. busy time for them lol

RE: anybody experiencing a huuuuggge ddeeeellay in products?

I’m going through the same thing. I place an order the same day as you and I only received two of my five items. I also placed another order two days ago and that has already shipped. I wish someone could just give me an answer as to why my stuff is so delayed.

I received my box from the 10th. the box from the 9th has...

I received my box from the 10th. the box from the 9th has this disclaimer and no eta.

RE: anybody experiencing a huuuuggge ddeeeellay in products?

I placed an order on the same day as you yet I placed another order 3 days later and have already received those items when they were supposed to take longer to shop because it had shipping restrictions. My order from the 10th has still not shipped and has the 3 day flash shipping. Ridiculous.

yes me too.  I placed an order on the 9th, got one thing and they just now shipped the rest of my order.  I have the yearly flash shipping and it's not coming until the 20th. 

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
testing