Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Whatdo you all think of tatcha?

Hey every one I hope you can tell what every one thinks of tatcha cause im trying them and i thjnk wow but the full size but they seem a little high let me know.?#Letmeknow

Re: Whatdo you all think of tatcha?

Hey! I started using Tatcha about 5 months ago consistently. I use the Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer and Tatcha The Rice Wash Skin-Softening Cleanser (both for dry skin folks), and WOW! It is a PRETTY PENNY, but oh so worth it. I have extremely dry skin, mostly when I get out of the shower is when it’s the worst, and the moisturizer has solved so many of my problems, and has just improved the look of my skin overall. I usually have to deal with moisturizers that clog pores and make me extra sweaty because those moisturizers for dry skin are trying to lock in as much moisture, but it results in those issues I just mentioned. But Tatcha is the only one that hasn’t done that. If you’re oily or combo, I suggest going with their blue colored products, like the Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL Tatcha The Deep Cleanse Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser , my oily friends love it a lot! Their Tatcha The Silk Canvas Protective Primer is also pretty middle of the line, don’t have too much to say about it. I would definitely recommend getting that $25 set you have under your comment! It’s a great set to try out and see if you like! Hope this helps! 

@Glamerannie22 For me, I haven't found any of their products to be particularly wowing, except for maybe the rice polish which I do find comparable to AmorePacific's enzyme cleanser. The other things I've tried have been "just ok" for my skin and I can't justify the price for "just ok."

Oh my thanks for telling love hearing what you all think .

Hi @Glamerannie22 - Tatcha’s cleansing oil Tatcha The Camellia Oil 2-in-1 Makeup Remover & Cleanser 5.1 oz/ 150 mL is my fave first cleanser hands down, amongst the many oil and balm cleansers I’ve used.

I’ve tried a number of their other products and while I like them and do re-buy occasionally, nothing comes close for me as their oil cleanser. I do like their rice power face wash for travel as it doesn’t take up liquid space. 

YMMV, but I don’t dislike any of their products - they do feel and smell good but cost a pretty penny, so I continue on my search for HG skincare products.

@Glamerannie22  I agree. I also find it works well with my skin. Tatcha Mini The Water Cream 0.34 oz / 10 mL  is one of my favs and I also love Tatcha The Silk Canvas Protective Primer .24 oz/ 7g and Tatcha The Pearl Tinted Eye Illuminating Treatment  helps my dark under eyes!

@ather Definitely some of my all time tatcha products that you listed there. Unfortunately "the pearl" is being discontinued 😞

@QueenMarceline  I was wondering that. Do you know why? Will they just repackage it? I wonder if sales isn’t enough since that little pot lasts literally forever. 

@ather I have no clue why and everyone else who loved it so much is also confused. Yes, it does last forever but it's quite pricey and also only has 3 shades in the line which should boost/average out sales and not have the business producing various shades (some that inevitably would sell more than others and cause excess inventory). The only ones available that can be found anywhere is the 2 darker shades they offer, some of us have discussed trying the shade up to see if it works but in all honesty as someone who is very fair-skinned I don't think it would work for me, personally. 😕 

I've heard of no plans to repackage, reformulate or bring it back 😞 it seems like a lot of very coveted, tried/true products are leaving us. I know the Tatcha moonlight shade has been sold out for a very long time here at Sephora, I think I tried buying it during the summer to get a back-up and that color was already sold out. 

@QueenMarceline  So crazy right!! I have the lighter shade and I’m light but tend to move more medium ish. I have a full size in light and I have a DS I got in the medium shade that I haven’t opened yet. I should be good for a year but still very sad it’s going to be gone. I know it was a life saver for me after I had my son to make me look awake when I was clearly super tired. I use to recommend it all the time. 

@ather Ugh! 😞 I know, same here. I would recommend it to everyone, maybe I'll try out the softlight and pass it on to my friend or sister if its too dark. I am more tan in the summertime, so it might be worth a go around that time. It really gives the best "pick me up" I still have a bunch of my moonlight especially because since I know it's being discontinued I really don't want to use it up lol. That's how much I enjoy this product. It's got very solid coverage while somehow being very light? I seriously cannot even tell when I'm wearing this, it just feels like a soft light-weight eye cream. Very wonderful product.

I love the moisturizers but the other items haven’t been so good that I have purchased full size.  I suggest trying Tatcha Award-Winning Favorites  or Tatcha Tatcha Mini Favorites 

Ill check them out thanks so much be safe out there!#Staysafe

@Glamerannie22 @I have tried a lot of the brand and really like it. It works for my skin. I know others have had issues with their skin breaking out from the products. 

Thanks good to know follow me .

Sorry i meant think.

Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing