Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

What’s in your cart?

Idk about you guys, but when I shop online for something I never tried before I like to do research and read a bunch of reviews and compare products and prices and so the items that I have my eyes set on would be added in my cart. And so here are the items I have so far. I’d love feedback on items you might have tried.

Re: What’s in your cart?

TO ECGC Serum for my undereye area, and Stila On the Go glitter set! I think I'll go ahead and purchase them when there's a good sample out

Right now just The Ordinary glycolic toning solution. It's so affordable I should probably just pull the trigger and order it, but I also want to wait until there's an awesome 100 point reward to throw in with it (maybe another Mattemoiselle?? Hehe)

I have not tried the items in your cart, but I am the same way. I so want to try and have the Natasha Denona Lila palette, but then again i just dont know if its worth the high price point

RE: Re: What’s in your cart?

Oooo girl I feel that way about Pat McGrath

I would recommend the ole henricksen set..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWUYxwTKgZaBLxt_F1ztqCQ

RE: Re: What’s in your cart?

Yeah I think for my super oily nose it can make a difference. I’m really interested in that toner and the hydrator. I want my skin balanced enough for a full face of makeup to stay put all day
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
testing