Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

What birthday gift do you recommend?

Ladies, my birthday is coming up and I was wondering which birthday gift would be the best. I am kind of thinking about Dior Perfume but Pharmacy products look good too. Any advice?  

Re: What birthday gift do you recommend?

Thank you so much, everyone ๐Ÿ’– I really appreciate it!

@MajkaB I think the Dior perfume is a nice birthday Gordy as long as the scents work for you. The 250 points is great too because you could pick two 100point items from the bazaar. Thereโ€™s some cool choices! 
have fun picking and happy birthday!! ๐Ÿฅณ

@MajkaB  Whether you want fragrance or skincare more is completely up to you. I can't tell you which of those is the best for you. 

My skin's not a fan of many Farmacy products, but the deluxe samples in the birthday gift seem to work well for many other folks with dry/dehydrated skin. I personally don't like either of the Dior fragrances, so those were an automatic pass for me. Since my birthday's in late December, I somehow get to choose a bday gift in January. This time I chose the 250 points. 

@MajkaB My birthday is this month and I am thinking of getting the points or the Dior perfume/cologne duo.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing