Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Website Issues?

Has anyone else noticed the SERIOUS webpage issues that Sephora has been suffering from lately?  I am constantly being given 404 messages, being kicked off my page after signing in,  being told product pages dont exist, being forced to add products to my cart from the quick look because nothing opens, but you clearly have it because now it's shipping to my house.  Pages not loading or taking FOREVER to load.  The holiday make up season in not the time for your webpage to be having a break down.

Re: Website Issues?

Yes, same issues here.

I have to go the app to finish my purchases, because it will kick me off from the regular computer.

I just add to cart from the PC and go my app to finish, but the app doesn't really let you add samples or promos, they don't show very well. So I have to come back to the PC and grab the codes if it lets me, then back to the app.

It's a lot of back and forth, so frustrating.

RE: Re: Website Issues?

I have started to take my $$$else where especially during the holiday season I have gotten so many bonus gifts for the same things at Ulta and macys in the end it ends up saving me hundreds
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing