Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|
Anonymous Insider

Under-Eye Concealer and full size or samples?

Hey everyone 🙂 what is your suggestion for the best under-eye concealer for someone with really terrible under-eye dark circles? I am stuck between the Too faced- born this way and the matte nars concealer currently but I am open to new ideas!

My second question is if I should go all out and order the full size, or just order sample/mini sizes to see what best matches my shade? 

Thanks so much for reading!

Samantha

Re: Under-Eye Concealer and full size or samples?

Hello @Anonymous 

For dark circles prime with Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector - it is specifically formulated and uses a coloration to mute under-eye darkness. Then, I would go with either Makeup Forever's Ultra HD Light Capturing Self-Setting Concealer OR NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer.

They are, in my opinion, the best concealer. Remember to get a shade lighter for under the eye so you add some brightness. It's another trick.

Hope this helps!

Vanessa

@Anonymous Hello! I would definitely try a mini first. Not only to see if the color matches, but to see if the formula works for you. I currently use the Nars one and I really like it.

@Anonymous @A color corrector in salmon. You can use Tarte shape tape or Nars concealer. Start with a mini if you didn’t want to commit to a full size

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing