Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Ulta GWPs

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

A list of in store coupons is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Ulta-GWP-Coupons-no-chatter/td-p/3866521

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Ulta points refresher (because yes, it is that complicated):

Spoiler

Item #1 - $53.50

Item #3 - $108.50 (and is eligible for a certain item/brand 5x multiplier)

* There is also a 5x all purchase multiplier and you are platinum so you get 1.25x

Total Spent - $162

Base Points Earned - 162

Platinum .25x Earned - 41 (162 * .25 = 40.5, and rounding up)

5x All Purchases Earned - 648 (it ends up being 4x because you don't count the base points)

5x Item/Brand Earned - 434

Total Points Earned - 1285

Links are not allowed.  In lieu of links, please read this:

Spoiler

Please add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can find items on ulta.  

Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta. 

It's not a search, but the direct url to the page. 

Click on any product, and then view the url in the address bar.  It will look like this: ulta's website (not using the actual domain because BT admins don't like that) /prep-prime-fix?productId=xlsImpprod15921204  Replace the 8 digit product id of the item you want to see with the id of the product you're looking for.

My very unofficial Ulta point multiplier to approximate percent discount chart:

(This is a number where I use the multiplier to divide by 2000 to see how many dollars I would have to spend in order to redeem a $125 reward.  E.g. 2000 points divided by 1 point multiplier means I have to spend $2000 to get the $125 reward.  Adding how much I had to spend ($2000) + the reward ($125), and then using the reward ($125) to divide the total purchase ($2125), I get a discount of approximately 6% based on the total purchase.  Note: the total purchase is based on the concept that you are spending just enough to reach the next $125 reward and combines the reward value with how much money you had to spend to get that reward.

Spoiler
Multiplier11.251.522.252.533.253.544.254.557.257.588.258.599.259.51010.2510.5
Spend2000160013331000889800667615571500471444400276267250242235222216211200195190
Points200020002000200020002000200020002000200020002000200020002000200020002000200020002000200020002000
Redeem125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125
Total Purchase21251725145811251014925792740696625596569525401392375367360347341336325320315
Discount6%7%9%11%12%14%16%17%18%20%21%22%24%31%32%33%34%35%36%37%37%38%39%40%

Re: Ulta GWPs

Here's a couple of new items that look interesting:

Lancome Rose Jelly Mask

Rose Jelly Mask

Lancome Rose Sugar Scrub

Rose Sugar Scrub

The Body Shop put out several different types of face mists; here's the Coco Calming one:

Coco Calming Face Mist

"Flesh" is also up.

Strong Flesh Lipstick

I did purchase the Lancome Scrub and Mask @Ispend2much6 ... but from Sephora last week.  Kinda bummed I could have bought it at 20% off but oh well.  I used the promo for the new Dr. Brand product I wanted to try so that's something at least.  I saw that Flesh brand was added but I've never heard of it before- has anyone here ever heard of it?  I get nervous with brands I've never heard of.  

@Ispend2much6, I tried the mask. It definitely has a very...

@Ispend2much6, I tried the mask. It definitely has a very strong rose scent. I still prefer my Glamglow watermelon mask 😊

Re: @Ispend2much6, I tried the mask. It definitely has a very...

@Luvstravel  Thank you; that's the kind of info I needed!

@sarahshter  Did you like the Lancome mask and scrub?  I usually can never use their skincare because the scents are usually too strong.  I did see that "perfume" is listed near the bottom of the ingredients, so I am kind of hopeful.

"Flesh" is a new line put out by Linda Wells, the former editor-in-chief of Allure who is now the chief creative officer at Revlon.  I think it's Revlon's attempt at a high-end makeup line, if I read correctly.

Very interesting about Flesh @Ispend2much6 , I'll be interested to see if the brand sticks around or fades away.   I really wanted to love the Lancome but as usual it was very fragranced, the scrub wasn't as bad but the mask was too perfumed for me to use again so it'll go to my cousin who gets lots of my makeup and skincare hand me downs.  I wish Lancome would turn down the amount of fragrance they tend to use because I can't use most of their products because of it. 

@sarahshter  I agree!  I love their lip products, but don't wear them as much as I would if they were unscented (or scented with a non-floral scent.)

@sarahshter

If you'll scroll back about a week, there was a bit of discussion about it, as well as link to an article about the brand. 

(In short, it's a new Revlon brand, and is headed by Linda Wells, former/founding Editor in Chief of Allure magazine)

Does anyone have a store coupon and code they can spare? Please PM it to me. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

A new gwp: Laura Geller, with $40 LG purchase.  I'm not sure of the shades or sizes, but it looks like a dual ended eyeshadow brush, a Color Drenched lip gloss (maybe in Pink Lemonade,) one of her Icare Waterproof eyeliners, a Baked Marble EyesShadow Duo in Pink Icing/Devils Food, and a bag.

If you'd like a recommendation, I have tried her Dewdreamer Illumination drops and they are gorgeous.  They're different from all of the other illumination liquids because it is a very thin liquid, which makes it easier to sheer and blend, in my opinion.  I also really like her new lip glosses, the Nude Kisses line.  They are lip glosses, so they're not as pigmented as liquid lipsticks, but I thought they helped make my lips a little more full-looking and the shimmer is very subdued, not frosty.  

I have an Ulta code too, help yourself but please reply if you use it.

@Aaliaa Thank you so much😘...can you delete it asap ?? I won’t use it rn... I want to save it for last minute gwp or bonus offer.

Your welcome @mezzotown88! I can't delete the post for some reason but I removed the code so its all yours!

@Aaliaa I just added the new milani gilded eyes palette along with TF chocolate bon bon palette to my cart and  applied the code you’ve given me... it said the code was already used 😭😭😭 I did not find out about it until now.. someone should have at least left a comment if they used it😡... Thanks anyways for giving away your code to me. Even though I didn’t get to use the coupon you gave you were so nice to let me take your code l’d still like to give you TF 25% free shipping extra coupon I won’t be using  .. pm me @Aaliaa

Oh I'm sorry @mezzotown88! It really sucks when people do that, there is no personal cost to just say you used it. I'm in Canada and rarely ever use my coupons, so PM me next time they have them and I'll share it with you. Thank you for the TF offer, but I'm on a makeup no-buy so I'm going to quietly walk away before I change my mind. Thank you again, but why don't you use it towards the chocolate bon bon palette at least!

Ulta GWPs

Ff anyone wants my 20% off, here is the code: 3XWRZ131QUG 💙

RE: Ulta GWPs

I just used it! THANK YOU SO MUCH! You’re the best!

While I'm thinking about it, I want to give a huge THANK YOU to whoever updates the spreadsheet. I know at least for me, it's a secondary action I never think to take...I post a gift or multiplier here, but rarely think to transfer it over. If I do happen to have that thought, it's already there for all who need it, like magic. 

So to whichever lovely folk(s) have been handling that silent but oh so necessary task, you are simply the best, and I appreciate you even more every time I check out the sheet. You are the best!

RE: Re: Ulta GWPs

I wholeheartedly agree. Thank you thank you to whoever is updating the spreadsheet !!! 🙏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🌟 You have saved me and many others a great deal of time and truly enhancedour sample hoard 😅 💄🙏🏼

Awwww - I totally agree, @RGbrown!  For some reason, I have trouble signing in to update it (although I use Google Docs at work sometimes with no problem), so I am super appreciative of those who make the updates!  The doc is the first thing I check prior to making any Ulta purchase!  Thank you!!!!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Anonymous Insider

RE: Ulta GWPs

Free Benefit BadGal Bang mascara with any purchase no code needed

26,885 Replies
testing