This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only. Share ulta promos here.
Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread. Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...
A list of in store coupons is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Ulta-GWP-Coupons-no-chatter/td-p/3866521
Let's keep this thread on topic!
Ulta points refresher (because yes, it is that complicated):
Item #1 - $53.50
Item #3 - $108.50 (and is eligible for a certain item/brand 5x multiplier)
* There is also a 5x all purchase multiplier and you are platinum so you get 1.25x
Total Spent - $162
Base Points Earned - 162
Platinum .25x Earned - 41 (162 * .25 = 40.5, and rounding up)
5x All Purchases Earned - 648 (it ends up being 4x because you don't count the base points)
5x Item/Brand Earned - 434
Total Points Earned - 1285
Links are not allowed. In lieu of links, please read this:
Please add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can find items on ulta.
Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.
The product id is the number given to the item in the URL. So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number. If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.
It's not a search, but the direct url to the page.
Click on any product, and then view the url in the address bar. It will look like this: ulta's website (not using the actual domain because BT admins don't like that) /prep-prime-fix?productId=xlsImpprod15921204 Replace the 8 digit product id of the item you want to see with the id of the product you're looking for.
My very unofficial Ulta point multiplier to approximate percent discount chart:
(This is a number where I use the multiplier to divide by 2000 to see how many dollars I would have to spend in order to redeem a $125 reward. E.g. 2000 points divided by 1 point multiplier means I have to spend $2000 to get the $125 reward. Adding how much I had to spend ($2000) + the reward ($125), and then using the reward ($125) to divide the total purchase ($2125), I get a discount of approximately 6% based on the total purchase. Note: the total purchase is based on the concept that you are spending just enough to reach the next $125 reward and combines the reward value with how much money you had to spend to get that reward.
Re: Ulta GWPs
ETA: Alexalicious beat me with the pics and pimprod, but I can't delete a post with replies, so I'll just leave the contents in the spoiler 😊
- Living Proof Travel Size Color Care Shampoo (1.0 oz)
- Living Proof Travel Size Color Care Conditioner (1.0 oz)
- CeraVe Travel Size Moisturizing Lotion (1.0 oz)
- Sexy Hair Travel Size Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play Harder (1.5 oz)
- It's a 10 Travel Size Miracle Deep Conditioner Plus Keratin (9.0 oz)
- Murad Oil and Pore Control Mattifier Broad Spectrum SPF 45 Mini (0.17 oz)
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Barri Air Cream Mini (0.34 oz)
- NARS Lipstick Mini in Tolède (0.05 oz)
- Exuviance Probiotic Lysate Anti-Pollution Essence Mini (0.17 oz)
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Waterproof Gel Pencil Mini (0.028 oz)
- Urban Decay Brow Endowed Mini in Brunette (0.03 oz each)
- Benefit The Professional PRO Balm Sample (0.1 oz)
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray Sample (0.08 oz)
- Nest Grapefruit & Verbena Body Mist Sample (0.05 oz)
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Eau De Toilette Sample (0.04 oz)
- Philosophy Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere Eau De Toilette Sample (0.05 oz)
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau De Toilette Sample (0.05 oz)
- Dr. Bronner's 18-in-1 Hemp Peppermint Pure-Castile Soap Sample
- e.l.f. Hello Hydration! Face Cream With Hyaluronic Acid & Peptide Complex Packette (1 ct)
- Joico Joifull Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner & Joico Volumizing Styler Packettes (0.34 each, 0.25 oz)
- dpHue Color Fresh Shampoo & Conditioner Packettes (0.25 oz each)
- MAC Powder Kiss Lipstick Sample in Devoted To Chili
- Londontown Kur Serum 2in1 Hand & Nail Treatment Packette (0.05 oz)
- Mad Hippie Advanced Skin Care Vitamin A Serum Packette
- Smashbox Original Photo Finish Foundation Primer Packette (0.05 oz)
- Buxom Plump up the Volume Full-On Flumping Lip Polish Pods (0.004 oz each)
- Clarins Crème Rose Lumiere Packette (0.06 oz)
- Soap & Glory No Woman No Dry Hydrating Body Butter Packette (0.33 oz)
I'm not mad about the plaid bag, but it's pretty much pac...
I tried so hard to get this and the lippies bag, had them...
Re: Ulta GWPs
Is there currently a $10 off anything *including prestige* coupon from Ulta that was sent out a couple of days ago???
I swear I read somewhere to check emails for one, and I haven’t gotten anything, and now can’t figure out where (or IF!!) I read that?
Did I just dream it? 😂🤷♀️🤦♀️
Re: Ulta GWPs
YES!!! Thank you, I thought I was losing my mind. 😂🤷♀️😂 I still didn’t get anything in my email. I wonder if it’s a targeted coupon, or if they would send one if you ask them about it? Thanks for letting me know
Re: Ulta GWPs
Thanks. I didn't get an email about the lipstick promo either. I guess that will make lovers of lippies happy but it's not doing it for me. Wallet is safe for today I guess.
The last mystery gift I got from Ulta was really nice (th...
Re: The last mystery gift I got from Ulta was really nice (th...
The sample packs are way different from the mystery bags. So far we've seen 4?5? of the sample packs this year, and they are anywhere from 4-10 packets, usually with a theme. One set was all perfumes, one set was hair stuff, etc, though one set was more of a mixed bag of skincare/makeup/perfume/hair all in one.
Re: Ulta GWPs
Did I need to activate the 10x reward to get the points? I forgot to activate it before I ordered 2 MAC lipsticks for $ 19. How many points should I have gotten as a Platinum member?