Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Ulta GWPs

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

A list of in store coupons is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Ulta-GWP-Coupons-no-chatter/td-p/3866521

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Ulta points refresher (because yes, it is that complicated):

Spoiler

Item #1 - $53.50

Item #3 - $108.50 (and is eligible for a certain item/brand 5x multiplier)

* There is also a 5x all purchase multiplier and you are platinum so you get 1.25x

Total Spent - $162

Base Points Earned - 162

Platinum .25x Earned - 41 (162 * .25 = 40.5, and rounding up)

5x All Purchases Earned - 648 (it ends up being 4x because you don't count the base points)

5x Item/Brand Earned - 434

Total Points Earned - 1285

Links are not allowed.  In lieu of links, please read this:

Spoiler

Please add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can find items on ulta.  

Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta. 

It's not a search, but the direct url to the page. 

Click on any product, and then view the url in the address bar.  It will look like this: ulta's website (not using the actual domain because BT admins don't like that) /prep-prime-fix?productId=xlsImpprod15921204  Replace the 8 digit product id of the item you want to see with the id of the product you're looking for.

My very unofficial Ulta point multiplier to approximate percent discount chart:

(This is a number where I use the multiplier to divide by 2000 to see how many dollars I would have to spend in order to redeem a $125 reward.  E.g. 2000 points divided by 1 point multiplier means I have to spend $2000 to get the $125 reward.  Adding how much I had to spend ($2000) + the reward ($125), and then using the reward ($125) to divide the total purchase ($2125), I get a discount of approximately 6% based on the total purchase.  Note: the total purchase is based on the concept that you are spending just enough to reach the next $125 reward and combines the reward value with how much money you had to spend to get that reward.

Spoiler
Multiplier11.251.522.252.533.253.544.254.557.257.588.258.599.259.51010.2510.5
Spend2000160013331000889800667615571500471444400276267250242235222216211200195190
Points200020002000200020002000200020002000200020002000200020002000200020002000200020002000200020002000
Redeem125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125
Total Purchase21251725145811251014925792740696625596569525401392375367360347341336325320315
Discount6%7%9%11%12%14%16%17%18%20%21%22%24%31%32%33%34%35%36%37%37%38%39%40%

Re: Ulta GWPs

New GWP!

Item 2594617

Screenshot_20220216-001237.png

Screenshot_20220216-001243.png

Ulta5pcSundayRileyBB.jpgUlta5pcSundayRileyBBContents.jpg

Was this Beauty Break emailed to you? I have not been getting the Beauty Break emails for some reason. 

@AngieLissa I signed up for another account and have gotten some emails there, but not on my main account...and vice versa.

@AngieLissa I did get this email, but that has happened to me, too. Now I seem to get sporadic Beauty Break emails (& sometimes morning emails).

Rakuten is also 10% and gc shop 6%!! 😀 I combined them to get 16% cb = $9.60 cb on this order!! 🤗

Ive been wanting to try this cream, and at half off, it was the perfect amount to use my $15 off $75 cpn...was waiting for a good GWP, and although the SR minis are small, Ive never tried 3 of them, and been wanting to try the luna oil, so the 1 oz cleanser and sunscreen were also nice bonuses that Ive never tried. 😊🤗

vvvvvvvvc.PNG

What's gc shop?

The gift card shop on rakuten. 🙂 I have to search for it bc I think they took it off the main page. 

Great combo of deals @treestar86 I hope you enjoy all the products!

SR CEO serum and Luna oil are faves of mine. I was soooo tempted by this BB, but held fast to my no-buy. The Luna oil does last a long time.

@newcarlee thanks! congrats on holding out!! 🤗 I'm glad I passed up some others before that I was about to order, bc usually something better came up the next day lol.

@treestar86 Wow! 🙂 what a great haul. I love the SR Luna Oil personally. This was a very good beauty break (IMO) and some great combos with the cash back and the couponing (love to see it). 🙂

@QueenMarceline thank you!! 🤗 yeah I havent tried retinol yet, so idk if it'll be too strong, but since its an oil maybe not...I have the Juno oil, but oils tend to go bad fast and get that bad smell, if you dont use them up soon...so I guess this tiny sized oil may be better after all!! 

@treestar86 I actually started off with a mini of LUNA and it lasts forever... I still have one left I believe that I travel with and I almost regret getting my 0.5 oz size because they last forever. I only use 3-5 drops of this (and I mix with a gentle moisturizer) and only use retinol 2-3x a week so it really barely gets a dent in it. One of my longest lasting products and I truly don't think I'll ever need 1.0 size.

@QueenMarceline thats good to hear!! yeah the Juno I got is the .5 oz, and little did I know how long it would take to use it, or that it would be so big for .5 oz!! lol. (I like that it has the dark box tho, I feel like that probably protects it from light, and its so easy to just take the top off and use it since the bottom stays in there) I got a mini of the tarte maracuja oil and I recently found it and it smells bad. 😞 im not sure if its still ok to use, or if I should just use it on my hair or something instead...lol. but it reminds me I really need to stop buying things, especially oils. lol

I finally tried the good genes tho, and I love it!! I have several of those and the ceo mini tubes, so I wasnt sure if it was still potent, and I didnt feel anything, but it did make my skin nice and smooth and flake free. and youre apparently supposed to use it over oils, which is weird lol. but it got me more interested in SR esp. the luna oil, and their mini sets w/the 1 oz cleanser and good genes mini is $28, so yeah, this gwp is a pretty good value!! I'm excited to try them. 🙂🤗

@treestar86 I totally feel you, I also have an oil buying problem I own the UFO and the JUNO, DE Marula Oil, that Tarte Maracuja is one I used to like but I grew out of it tbh. It's a heavy-weight oil in my opinion. Which reminds me... I need to add my bottle of it to my project pan (if I even still have it?) I'm going to use it on my legs after shaving to actually get some decent use out of it. I never was a fan of the smell tbh, it's probably not old but it's usual scent... it's no JUNO in the scent-department... that's for sure. It always kind of smelled "dingy" or "dusty" to me, dare I say. It's a good oil however there's better out there and it's too heavy for me like 8 months out of the year. I like the effects but it's best for winter time of heavy duty needs.

@QueenMarceline thanks for mentioning that the maracuja is heavy...I finally tried it (after my new PTR cream) and love it!! and it doesnt smell once I put it on, either...its def. a great winter oil, and the bottle is nice too. 🤗

also would love to see the diffuser when u get it!! I still havent looked on amazon yet, so could use some recommendations, lol...

@treestar86 I'm so glad you like it 🙂 it's definitely great for winter time and for touching up much needed dry areas. This reminds, I still have to go search all my stashes to see if I have it somewhere, lol! I'll send you a couple on amazon that I've been eyeing. I know exactly which one she got me (it's the first photo I'll include).

Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 3.04.22 PM.png

I don't know how well this one works but I really liked the overall look of it. I don't know when I'll see her next but I'll definitely update you when I get my hands  on it. 

Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 3.06.26 PM.png

I owned something like this or similar to it in the past. The performance was quite good at first but it started to get gunky quickly and after a while it stopped diffusing as much so I tossed it. 

Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 3.08.03 PM.png

Owned something similar to this as well. I feel like the outside of it would get gunky over time because it diffused in a way where the EO steam almost falls directly back onto it? Idk how to describe it. But basically that steam/EO blend  overtime gets in between all those nooks/crannies within the beautiful design and it's such a pain to clean (or at times, literally impossible). Maybe I'm overly obsessive but I always felt too like no matter how much I wiped it down the outside "metal-y" material always was a bit sticky. I never had this issue with any other diffusers that are plastic or ceramic on the outside. I tossed this one very quickly. Would recommend staying away from stuff similar to it for that reason.

@QueenMarceline thanks, its definitely good to get some use out of the oils we already have! lol. 🙂 thanks for the recommendations! those look nice, and not too expensive...yeah that last one looks the neatest, but I see what you mean...I think I have some candle holders like that, and the holes would get all sooty... ;/

@treestar86 Yes, it super unfortunate because of how cute the designs are. 😕

@QueenMarceline lol, right! 🙁

@QueenMarceline ahh, im not sure what it was supposed to smell like originally. I'd see if I can smell it at ulta to find out, but a lot of their testers smell rancid also. 😕 but if its heavy I guess now would be a good time to use it... 😅 the Juno seems a bit lightweight, and Ive noticed my face gets drier as I age. my fave oil Ive found is avocado oil, this brand at ulta was on clearance so I got several things like squalane oil and micellar water...but the avocado oil has this geranium scent thats is so nice...and I think the avocado is pretty good for dry/winter skin. I love how it feels, I hate when some oils have that grainy or idk what youd call it feel...lol. I think the brand was artluxe naturals...im not sure if they still have it there, but they were sooo crazy cheap on clearance. 

26,817 Replies
testing