From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations
View activity, savings and benefits
Redeem items, samples and more
View saved products
Recommendations from your store visits
Manage your services, classes and events
Complete your beauty traits for personalized recommendations
Payments, contact info, addresses and password
Ask questions, join challenges, and get recommendations from people like you
Discover topics tailored to your beauty interests
Add your photos and get inspired by fellow beauty lovers
This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only. Share ulta promos here.
Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread. Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...
A list of in store coupons is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Ulta-GWP-Coupons-no-chatter/td-p/3866521
Let's keep this thread on topic!
Ulta points refresher (because yes, it is that complicated):
Item #1 - $53.50
Item #3 - $108.50 (and is eligible for a certain item/brand 5x multiplier)
* There is also a 5x all purchase multiplier and you are platinum so you get 1.25x
Total Spent - $162
Base Points Earned - 162
Platinum .25x Earned - 41 (162 * .25 = 40.5, and rounding up)
5x All Purchases Earned - 648 (it ends up being 4x because you don't count the base points)
5x Item/Brand Earned - 434
Total Points Earned - 1285
Links are not allowed. In lieu of links, please read this:
Please add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can find items on ulta.
Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.
The product id is the number given to the item in the URL. So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number. If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.
It's not a search, but the direct url to the page.
Click on any product, and then view the url in the address bar. It will look like this: ulta's website (not using the actual domain because BT admins don't like that) /prep-prime-fix?productId=xlsImpprod15921204 Replace the 8 digit product id of the item you want to see with the id of the product you're looking for.
My very unofficial Ulta point multiplier to approximate percent discount chart:
(This is a number where I use the multiplier to divide by 2000 to see how many dollars I would have to spend in order to redeem a $125 reward. E.g. 2000 points divided by 1 point multiplier means I have to spend $2000 to get the $125 reward. Adding how much I had to spend ($2000) + the reward ($125), and then using the reward ($125) to divide the total purchase ($2125), I get a discount of approximately 6% based on the total purchase. Note: the total purchase is based on the concept that you are spending just enough to reach the next $125 reward and combines the reward value with how much money you had to spend to get that reward.
Re: Ulta GWPs
Clarins 5pc, $35 skincare 2615546
Ellis Brooklyn trio, $35 fragrance 2617585
Living Proof 4pc, $35 haircare 2610561
L'Oreal Hyaluronic Acid mini, brand purchase 2583516
Sunday Riley 3pc, $25 brand 2600050
Beautystat 3pc, $35 brand 2610623
Elemis 5pc, $35 brand 2616840
Meaningful Beauty Ultra Lift deluxe, $35 brand 2616465
Rabanne 2pc, $40 brand makeup 2616976
Contents of the $150 bag:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Soft Brown & Benefit Cosmetics Precisely My Brow minis
- Versace Dylan Purple mini & Billie Eilish Eilish No. 2 Rollerball mini fragrance samples
- Morphe Supreme Brow Sculpting & Shaping Wax full size
- Buxom Power Line Lasting Eyeliner deluxe sample
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant, Origins Checks & Balances, It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cleanser, La Roche-Posay Effaclar Medicated Gel Cleanser deluxe samples
- Estée Lauder's Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex Serum, Lancôme Advanced Génifique Radiance Boosting Face Serum, & Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Dew Drops deluxe samples
- Clarins Cryo-Flash Instant Lift Effect & Glow Boosting Face Mask deluxe sample
- Crepe Erase Lift & Smooth Neck Firming Treatment deluxe sample
- DIME TBT Cream sample
- Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil deluxe sample
- Shiseido Urban Environment Vita-Clear Sunscreen SPF 42 deluxe sample
- Good Molecules B5 Hydrating Body Serum, Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion & Eczema Honey Body Lotion deluxe samples
- FENTY Hella Thicc Volumizing Mascara, MAC Macstack Mascara deluxe samples
- Grande Cosmetic GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum mini
- LORAC PRO Quartz Eye Shadow full size
- COSRX Masterpatch Intensive deluxe sample
- L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream deluxe sample
- Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer deluxe sample
- OLAPLEX No.7 Bonding Oil deluxe sample
- Bondi Boost Miracle Hair Mask deluxe sample
- OUAI Detox Shampoo deluxe sample
- Carol's Daughter Born To Repair 60-Second Moisture Treatment with Shea Butter deluxe sample
- And more deluxe samples from EOS, Sun Bum, Hally Hair, MAËLYS & Sunday II Sunday
And as a nice bonus, the Perk Day page is now on the front page of the app for easier browsing if that's your favorite way to access the deals
It's not noted as a Perk, but there's also Surprise Sample Pack with select hair purchases, over 2600 items starting at $2.99 (reminder...these are just a handful of foils or other small samples!) item 2616982, adds to cart automatically
Re: Ulta GWPs
No new Member Love today...last week's was extended a couple of days instead, now expiring tomorrow night. Guess we might see a new one then?
New gwp with $50 Ulta CC purchase (but they normally don't require the Ulta CC, so there's that 😋). New item number, so no spoilers
Re: Ulta GWPs
New gwp at $75 with a $90 mystery step up (new item number, so it's unlikely to be a recycled gwp, and will be a true mystery until folks start getting them)
2616826 and 2616829
Re: Ulta GWPs
Ha, I have the same one in my email, I just posted the the one from the app above since it was quicker for me to get to. They do put out several different codes each cycle (one on the main site, one in the app, one in emails, etc), I guess so they can track which one(s) get used the most, but for us, it doesn't really matter which one we use as it's all the same discount. 😊
Re: Ulta GWPs
@RGbrown thanks for the help! I bought four elf Squeeze Me lip balms in Vanilla Frosting with my code. And once I realized the Fall Haul had begun and I got your code, I ordered 3 Hempz frosting minis...should've gotten 4!