This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only. Share ulta promos here.
Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread. Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...
A list of in store coupons is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Ulta-GWP-Coupons-no-chatter/td-p/3866521
Let's keep this thread on topic!
Ulta points refresher (because yes, it is that complicated):
Item #1 - $53.50
Item #3 - $108.50 (and is eligible for a certain item/brand 5x multiplier)
* There is also a 5x all purchase multiplier and you are platinum so you get 1.25x
Total Spent - $162
Base Points Earned - 162
Platinum .25x Earned - 41 (162 * .25 = 40.5, and rounding up)
5x All Purchases Earned - 648 (it ends up being 4x because you don't count the base points)
5x Item/Brand Earned - 434
Total Points Earned - 1285
Links are not allowed. In lieu of links, please read this:
Please add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can find items on ulta.
Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.
The product id is the number given to the item in the URL. So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number. If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.
It's not a search, but the direct url to the page.
Click on any product, and then view the url in the address bar. It will look like this: ulta's website (not using the actual domain because BT admins don't like that) /prep-prime-fix?productId=xlsImpprod15921204 Replace the 8 digit product id of the item you want to see with the id of the product you're looking for.
My very unofficial Ulta point multiplier to approximate percent discount chart:
(This is a number where I use the multiplier to divide by 2000 to see how many dollars I would have to spend in order to redeem a $125 reward. E.g. 2000 points divided by 1 point multiplier means I have to spend $2000 to get the $125 reward. Adding how much I had to spend ($2000) + the reward ($125), and then using the reward ($125) to divide the total purchase ($2125), I get a discount of approximately 6% based on the total purchase. Note: the total purchase is based on the concept that you are spending just enough to reach the next $125 reward and combines the reward value with how much money you had to spend to get that reward.
Re: I got 200 points on $25 and no fragrance crush multiplier...
I had to search the website to find and activate the fragrance offer, too. They didn’t make it easy to find at all, and it’s still not showing in the app.
I HATE the new app updates. It was soooo much better before they “improved” it.
Much like this.. the ONLY way I can post or respond here, is if I completely delete Sephora’s app entirely from my phone. If I don’t have it deleted, it just takes me to their app’s homepage. I got the 350 for $50 offer. I wish they would stop trying to fix what’s NOT broken, and actually work on the things that ARE. 🙄😤
Re: Ulta GWPs
2 recent gwps: 10pc girls night set and $75 step up gift. I only got 8/10 items, but I also ordered the $125 gwp bag and apparently that went oos after I placed my order, which I placed just after midnight while the bag went oos late the following evening. Hoping this was just a bit of bad luck and everyone else gets their goodies.
@alexalicious looks like we both got duped. I got the sam...
Sorry about your missing items. I got a Rituals shower fo...
Sounds like an upgrade @missp25 but I guess that depends...
Re: Ulta GWPs
28pc bag with $70 purchase
Doesn't seem to glitch, at least not with Ulta brand B2G2
Rakuten is 14% today
To receive your FREE gift:
Add the gift to your basket. A retail of $70 will show in your basket. Continue shopping and when $70 or more in merchandise is added to your basket your gift will turn to free. Failure to add $70 of merchandise to your basket will result in $70 charge.
- Ulta Beauty Collection Automatic Eyeliner in Matte Black (0.01 oz)
- Zit Sticka Killa Patch (1 ct)
- Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Eye Mask (1 ct)
- Patchology Chill Mode Eye Mask (1 ct)
- Travel Size It's a 10 Miracle Finishing Spray (1.7 oz)
- Belif The True Cream - Aqua Bomb Mini (0.33 oz)
- Biolage Airdry Glotion Mini (1.0 oz)
- Pureology Colour Fanatic Hair Beautifier Mini (1.0 oz)
- Mamonde Oil to Foam Oil Cleanser Mini (0.84 oz)
- Proactiv MD Deep Cleansing Face Wash Mini (0.33 oz)
- Living Proof Perfecting Spray Mini (0.5 oz)
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick Mini (0.05 oz)
- LORAC PRO Plus Fiber Mascara Mini (0.22 oz)
- PUR Fully Charged Mascara Mini (0.14 oz)
- CoverFX High Performance Setting Spray Mini (0.33 oz)
- e.l.f Poreless Putty Primer Mini (0.14 oz)
- Devacurl Supercream Sample (1.0 oz)
- Clinique Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly Sample (0.03 oz)
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Sample (0.05 oz)
- Florence by Mills Clean Magic Face Wash Sample (0.13 oz)
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Sample (0.06 oz)
- No7 Dark Circle Corrector Sample (0.1 oz)
- Botanics Simply Calm Hydrating Serum Sample(0.16 oz)
- Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani Fragrance Sample (0.04 oz)
- Viktor and Rolf Bonbon Fragrance Sample (0.04 oz)
- Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder Sample in Translucent (1 dot)
- BECCA Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Prefector (1 dot)
- Tony Moly Vital Vita 12 Packette Synergy Ampoule and Firming Ampoule
- Red Makeup Case (9'' x 2'' x 6.5'')
Re: Ulta GWPs
I visited my Ulta salon for a "Galentines Day" blowout that was on special for $30 yesterday - and received this GWP that was advertised in the current catalog. I was able to use my $25 diamond renewal coupon too - so it was only $5 plus tip (I tipped on the full price of $40 for the service). The blowout was nice and I wanted to try the salon even if they didn't take the coupon, although the coupon didn't have many restrictions and I thought there was a good chance it would work. The stylist oddly kept insisting I could not use it even though the cashier next to her and the manager said I could (maybe she was worried I wouldn't tip on the full amount?). All in all a fun experience and got a full-size nail polish to boot!
It sounds like a great deal! How did you like the blowout...
Re: Ulta GWPs
here are my GWP bags. They shipped from Indiana. Very few substitutions from what I can tell, got the Living Proof mask instead of shampoo (happy about that!) and several extras from Ahava.
Re: Ulta GWPs
I just double checked, @civ2ru and it looks like they substituted the vitamin C moisturizer for the “vital moisturizing cream.” It’s the same value, and ’ll attach a clear photo. I’ll let you know what I think of it!!
Re: Ulta GWPs
Hey @civ2ru, I tried the Trilogy moisturizer last night and it’s really nice! It’s a rich, supple product that’s moderately scented, although it smells natural and grassy/ herbaceous. It wasn’t greasy at all and my skin looked hydrated this morning. I’m going to continue to use it nightly—I think it’s a bit too thick for me to use in the morning, but I’m enjoying it so far, especially in the winter!