Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Ulta GWPs

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

A list of in store coupons is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Ulta-GWP-Coupons-no-chatter/td-p/3866521

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Ulta points refresher (because yes, it is that complicated):

Spoiler

Item #1 - $53.50

Item #3 - $108.50 (and is eligible for a certain item/brand 5x multiplier)

* There is also a 5x all purchase multiplier and you are platinum so you get 1.25x

Total Spent - $162

Base Points Earned - 162

Platinum .25x Earned - 41 (162 * .25 = 40.5, and rounding up)

5x All Purchases Earned - 648 (it ends up being 4x because you don't count the base points)

5x Item/Brand Earned - 434

Total Points Earned - 1285

Links are not allowed.  In lieu of links, please read this:

Spoiler

Please add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can find items on ulta.  

Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta. 

It's not a search, but the direct url to the page. 

Click on any product, and then view the url in the address bar.  It will look like this: ulta's website (not using the actual domain because BT admins don't like that) /prep-prime-fix?productId=xlsImpprod15921204  Replace the 8 digit product id of the item you want to see with the id of the product you're looking for.

My very unofficial Ulta point multiplier to approximate percent discount chart:

(This is a number where I use the multiplier to divide by 2000 to see how many dollars I would have to spend in order to redeem a $125 reward.  E.g. 2000 points divided by 1 point multiplier means I have to spend $2000 to get the $125 reward.  Adding how much I had to spend ($2000) + the reward ($125), and then using the reward ($125) to divide the total purchase ($2125), I get a discount of approximately 6% based on the total purchase.  Note: the total purchase is based on the concept that you are spending just enough to reach the next $125 reward and combines the reward value with how much money you had to spend to get that reward.

Spoiler
Multiplier11.251.522.252.533.253.544.254.557.257.588.258.599.259.51010.2510.5
Spend2000160013331000889800667615571500471444400276267250242235222216211200195190
Points200020002000200020002000200020002000200020002000200020002000200020002000200020002000200020002000
Redeem125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125
Total Purchase21251725145811251014925792740696625596569525401392375367360347341336325320315
Discount6%7%9%11%12%14%16%17%18%20%21%22%24%31%32%33%34%35%36%37%37%38%39%40%

Re: Ulta GWPs

I’ve been watching it for several days now in the new arrivals section, but it hadn’t shown up on the GWP page.  I tried clicking on it the first day it was uploaded and it never actually showed anything more than that, so I don’t know how it could have sold out though?

@amylynnez 

Perhaps they never loaded any stock then (which is entirely possible...there was a hairspray gwp last year that hung around for several months but never worked 🙄), but the error means it's not available.

Probably so.  Too bad, it’s a cute bag. 

Leave it to me to unearth dinosaurs. lol Thought it looke...

Leave it to me to unearth dinosaurs. lol Thought it looked odd and can't say I recognize it since I didn't even know what Ulta was in 2012.

Re: Leave it to me to unearth dinosaurs. lol Thought it looke...

Hahaha, yeah, Ulta IT has activated the way back machine for this one somehow. I have to say though, that Butter file is AWESOME, and I love the razor...wouldn't actually mind if this was an upcoming gwp lol (though getting Jessica McClintock and Fendi would be odd, since Ulta doesn't carry either anymore 😛 )

Re: Leave it to me to unearth dinosaurs. lol Thought it looke...

@RGbrown I was wondering what that Butter London was lol.

Upcoming Beauty Bags

- Choose from four. 18 items in each are the same, so it's just the top row in each picture (first 10 items) that is different. I tried my best figuring out the contents, but it's hard to tell what's what, so there are a few blanks. Sorry for any mistakes!

Ulta28pcSkinBeautyBag.jpg

Contents:

Spoiler
1) Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30
2) Cotz Face Moisture Lightly-Tinted Sunscreen SPF 35
3) Strivectin SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles & Stretch Marks
4) ?
5) Mario Badescu Oil-Free Moisturizer SPF 30
6) Vichy Lifactiv Supreme
7) It Cosmetics Confidence in a ?
😎 DHC Deep Cleansing Oil
9) Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Face Gels for Forehead
10) Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
11) Kate Spade In Full Bloom
12) Issey Miyake L’eau D’Issey Pour Homme
13) Tory Burch Eau de Parfum
14) Paco Rabanne Invictus
15) Giorgio Armani Si Passione
16) Smith & Cult Blackdrop Charcoal Brightening Primer
17) Boscia Cactus Water Moisturizer
18) Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
19) First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum
20) Becca Skin Love Primer & Foundation
21) DevaCurl Wave Maker Touchable Texture Whip
22) Benefit Porefessional Primer
23) System Professional Mask
24) Kopari Coconut Detox Mask
25) Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
26) Rusk Hydrate01 Shampoo & Repair01 Conditioner for Dry Hair
27) System Professional Shampoo
28) Clinique Beyond Perfecting Super Concealer Camouflage

Ulta28pcLipBeautyBag.jpg

Contents:

Spoiler
1) Urban Decay Vice Lipstick
2) Buxom Va-Va-Plump Shiny Liquid Lipstick
3) Ofra Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick
4) Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick
5) ?
6) Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Long-Wear Lipstick
7) bareMinerals Gen Nude Patent Lip Lacquer
😎 Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss
9) Lime Crime Plushies Liquid Lipstick
10) Milani Keep it Full Nourishing Lip Plumper
16) Kopari Coconut Detox Mask
17) Benefit Porefessional Primer
18) Rusk Hydrate01 Shampoo & Repair01 Conditioner for Dry Hair
19) System Professional Mask
20) DevaCurl Wave Maker Touchable Texture Whip
21) Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
22) Boscia Cactus Water Moisturizer
23) Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
24) First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum
25) Smith & Cult Blackdrop Charcoal Brightening Primer
26) System Professional Shampoo
27) Clinique Beyond Perfecting Super Concealer Camouflage
28) Becca Skin Love Primer & Foundation

Ulta28pcEyeBeautyBag.jpg

Contents:

Spoiler
1) ?
2) Smashbox Super Fan Mascara
3) Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
4) Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara
5) Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
6) Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner
7) Urban Decay Primer Potion
😎 Eyeko Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner
9) Covergirl Sunsets TruNaked Eyeshadow Palette
10) Eylure Pre-Glued Exaggerate No. 141 Lashes

Ulta28pcHairBeautyBag.jpg

Contents:

Spoiler
1) Redken Pillow Proof Dry Express Primer Spray
2) DevaCurl High Shine Multi-Benefit Hair Oil
3) Klorane Soothing & Anti-Irritating SOS Serum with Peony
4) dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Leave-In Hair Therapy
5) Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Triple Detox Shampoo
6) Pravana Intense Therapy Treat (Extra) Healing Masque
7) It’s a 10 Potion 10 Miracle Styling Potion
😎 Pravana Intense Therapy Cleanse Lightweight Healing Shampoo
9) Sebastian Shaper Plus Extra Hold Hairspray
10) CHI Enviro 54 Hairspray Firm Hold

Upcoming Beauty Break Step Up

UltaCannukaBBStepUp.jpg

Mascara with any eyeshadow palette

UltaMilaniMascaraGWP.png

New brand:

UltaNewHeritageStore.png

Coming soon:

UltaNewUrbanDecay.png

Any idea when the beauty bags will drop?

@RachelMartin10 Looking at last year's spreadsheet, most likely next Saturday, the 18th.

Wow, thanks for taking the time to sort through all those...

Wow, thanks for taking the time to sort through all those bags and list the items, it's quite the list! @ohheyitscindyk

I love that you can pick a product type theme. Skincare b...

I love that you can pick a product type theme. Skincare bag, yes please. And look at all those lippies in the lippy bag!

@ohheyitscindyk 

I *believe* the unknown black packet is the Smith & Cult Charcoal Primer 😄

@RGbrown Thank you!

Ok, so this is extremely irritating to me!!!! 

I placed an order Monday morning for the Ulta Perks day.  The main thing I really wanted was the Nudestix GWP.   After waiting for their email to see any unique codes, which there were.  I placed my order before 9:30 am, but both of the Nudestix duos were already “Out Of Stock”.  I decided to just buy a single, which was actually $1 more than the duos were.  Right at midnight I was looking around the app.  Guess what are magically back in stock already?!  BOTH DUO NUDESTIX!  Also their Founders Set tin was missing yesterday, but suddenly it’s there now too! I think it’s pretty freaking shady to OOS products less than three hours after sending out the information for the GWP, and then bring them all magically back right after the sale ends!!  Ugh! 🤬😤A3C6D210-84CA-4CCD-94F4-45D76638CEB1.png

12B8D6B9-346E-45C6-807B-8C685A368079.png

1E20923C-A37E-4C96-824C-4E666B864B4A.png

Anonymous Insider

Ulta GWPs

Hello ALL! any one have a clinique code that they won't use? I'd be greatful! Thanks!

So banishment in not a myth.....

IMG_1483.PNG

Anonymous Insider

I fear this will happen to me soon. I have contacted them...

I fear this will happen to me soon. I have contacted them a LOT this past year and last year. But I have documented and offered pics and sent them whatever they needed. It is extremely upsetting when other shippers can pack things correctly and Ulta blames you for their mistakes. They are getting worse in the shipping dept. Why didn't they start with flagging your address in house to make darn sure they double check/triple check your orders and pack them more securely. They start off like you are the problem when maybe you are helping them see or realize their warehouse/shipping staff or processing is or are the issue and might need revamped. I would reply to them and refuse the break-up! (haha) I just had an order go missing for a month and my tracking says it was SHIPPED AND DELIVERED to my mailbox. It never was. They reshipped it. And guess what arrives after I got the replacement. I emailed them in shock letting them know 3 days later I received my original order (a month and 3 days late!!!??!!!) and asked how to handle returning it to them. I think they need to investigate whether their warehouse, staff, program/system, or who they use to ship like USPS or UPS or even if it's specifically your post office or ups location is to blame. Why haven't they reassured you that you are a valuable member and are seeking out where the point of issue is within their ORDER TO ARRIVAL process is. I am in shock really.

RE: Re: Ulta GWPs

@maxima this shows how much I shop at Ulta since I haven’t checked this thread for over a week. Sounds identical to why I stopped getting emails and promos. One box where everything was garbage from the Smashbox foundation GWP was broken and wrecked everything. Plus a few missing items. I thought I’d mention, I’ve been doing a lot of shopping at rileyrose instead. Ulta packs their boxes so badly why is it our fault.

Re: RE: Re: Ulta GWPs

@sarahshter They did something similar to you too? They're so messy. This entire situation just came outta' the blue. I have no idea what prompted them to do this now. Last year, I reached Diamond by early April, yet this year I've spent less than $400. Sure, I had issues with a few orders. But I was ordering a lot and sometimes things do happen. It's the law of averages. And we're talking maybe four orders out three or four DOZEN. The only times I've ever had items missing from an order were samples, but their outsourced, poorly trained Alorica CS reps likely notated each instance as "customer didn't receive item," which makes it seem as though I was claiming that I wasn't getting actual products. I've had a couple damaged palettes both of which were shipped back to them. And two orders where a few, NOT ALL, of the items were damaged by a broken product (those Becca deluxe sample highlighters are the worst offenders...). And I've never claimed to have not received an entire order. That's total bullsh*t. They took my complaining about Lasership out of context. I can't stand Lasership, but I've always gotten my stuff.

I'm pissed the most about the fact that they should've been investigating these issues with the various entities in their distribution chain. But they'd rather penalize a Diamond level customer. Because as you know, if they stop me, than it's all strawberries, roses and unicorns. 

DAAAAAAAAMN, Ulta!!! That's cold-blooded! 

giphy

@sephoraaddict918 Yeah, it sucks. But your Florida Evans gif is everything! 

testing