Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Ulta GWPs

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

4/15/17:  Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Since a lot of information is being removed from this thread, try to help each other out and add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can search for items on ulta.  

*****Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.  It's not a search, but a direct link to the page.*****

Re: Ulta GWPs

Can you tell me when the email for the Gimme Brow code was sent, trying to find mine!

@lisac3 it was sent out on 4/30

@RGbrown Thanks, must not have gotten it, that's frustrating since I've been platinum for years.

@lisac3 Yeah, it's frustrating. I'm platinum as well, and some I get, some I don't. They really should include all platinum folks in these. We have to make a purchase to redeem, and we have proven we can spend lol.

Do you happen to know when it expires?

Got a catalogue today too, thought I'd share the coupon on the back Smiley Happy pic.jpg

Thank you!

of course! Smiley Happy

Do any of you know if this 20% off excludes all the prestigious brands or just Clinique and Estée Lauder like usual?     I'm thinking it's everything...

@sarahshter Yes, unfortunately it excludes all prestige. Smiley Sad

Yup it definitely does Smiley Sad

Just saw some pretty exciting news on Instagram  doseofcolors coming to ULTA! Screenshot_20170517-231356.jpg

Awesome! Ive been wanting to try some of their lippies but shipping and return policy if they didnt work out have kept me back.

Same here! Never tried their brand but always hear people raving about them. Can't wait to try their liquid lipsticks 🤗

they have the BEST liquid lipstick formula. hands down. I just bought a few from their 20% off sale. probably my favorite and I've tried them all! I'm soooo excited haha Smiley Happy <3

Ulta is stepping up there game! I am excited to try this brand since I have heard such great things about them from beauty bloggers. I'm just always hesitant though in case I hate something. I love that this will have Ulta's return policy! 

I also saw a post today that the brand SLEEK makeup will be available soon too!! Ulta is bringing it to Sephora!! Especially, with obtaining MAC. If they got the limited edition collections too at some point I might never shop at Sephora again...the only things holding me on at this point is the 2 day shipping (however, Ulta is quickly shipping my packages at the same rate now too) YSL, KVD & Marc Jacobs - but these can all be purchased directly too!! May be a different world next year!! XO

I have a $15 off $50 expires today up for grabs- if you use please comment and let others know. Smiley Happy enjoy

Screenshot_20170520-104620.png

Claimed! TY!

Never mind--can't get it to work. It says it's not valid. Smiley Sad hopefully someone else has more luck. 

Sorry about that , try this 3MKCZKUUGA

5 Replies