Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Ulta GWPs

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

4/15/17:  Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Since a lot of information is being removed from this thread, try to help each other out and add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can search for items on ulta.  

*****Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.  It's not a search, but a direct link to the page.*****

Re: Ulta GWPs

Coupon claimed

If anyone wants to share their in store still coupon with me, I'd be a VERY happy camper!

If anyone is not using their Stila code, can they please send it to me? :-) Been dying for one!

Sent you a pm @maltan

If anyone has a Stila coupon they will not be using I would love to pick it up in store. Thanks!!

The coupon that was posted earlier worked for me in store for stila lipstick, my guess is that it can be used more than once

Can someone plz post a store coupon for the bare minerals mascara since it can used in store more than once. Also does anyone have a $15 off 50 coupon? I would really appreciate it. Thank u

So I have two Buy One Get One FREE OPI Nail Polish coupons that expire tomorrow -- for anyone that wants to use Smiley Happy

Please comment which one you used! Be nice!Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 8.21.21 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-28 at 8.20.51 PM.png

IMG_1712.PNG

The Urban Decay Ultimate Basics Palette is on sale. 

Can any one pm code for gimme brow pretty please Smiley HappyI  need to place 3 orders, 3 codes would be perfect : thanks

If anyone isn't going to use their brow gel code, I'd really love to try it out. TIA!!

If anyone is not planning to use their gimme brow gel, please share your code - I would love to try this!

Lots of platinum perks today (one day only)

Free YSL Black opium Gift with $30 online purchase

Item # 25088814

50% off Stila liquid lipsticks $12 each

50% off BareMinerals Serums $21- 27.50

50% Lipstick Queen Hello Sailor lipstick $12.50

$10 It brushes for Ulta eyeshadow Brush with a palette purchase (5 options- #105, #112, #107, #117, #119)

50% Strivectin Skin Revitilazing Favorites

$99 Beachwaver S1 Curling iron

Got the MAC lip palette 50% off! You have to go thru ulta(dot)com/flashsale to get it! Got all of this for $45!!

Spoiler
  •  
  • FREE
  •  

Aria
  • $12.00
  •  

Patina
  • $12.00
  •  

•  
  • $0.00
  •  

If anyone has a gimme brow code and is not going to use it, please pm me.

Many thanks!

I can't seem to upload pics, grrrrrr. All I get is "an unexpected error has occurred". I had pretty screenshots ready for y'all, but apparently I can't do that.

There are several brand-specific TODAY ONLY gwp's, as follows:

Cargo: 4pc w/$35 Cargo purchase

Smashbox: 5pc w/$50 Smashbox purchase

Julep: 4pc w/$40 Julep purchase

Lorac: 4pc w/$40 Lorac purchase

Lancome: 2pc w/$40 Lancome purchase (and stacks with the current 1pc w/$35 purchase...total 3 pieces w/$40 purchase)

Laura Geller: 3pc w/$40 LG purchase (and stacks with the current 2pc w/$35 purchase...total 5 pieces for $40 purchase)

All are on the GWP page; sort by "newest arrivals" to see them at the top of the list.

Ulta is 15% on ebates today only!

Check your bonus offers, I just got 5x on Tarte, through next Saturday, the 20th Smiley Happy

First off - happy mothers day loves !

Just wanted to tell you all, there's 5x points on hair care products (got the offer in an email)

Also! Got a "come back & get $15 off" email from an old account & it works off of MAC products too Smiley Happy

Screenshot_20170514-103500.jpg 

If anyone is not going to be using their free ULTA brand lip oil with purchase coupon, will you please PM me? Thank you!!! 

Hi, If anyone is not going to use their lip oil coupon code would you also send my way! Thank you in advanceSmiley Happy