Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Ulta GWPs

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

4/15/17:  Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Since a lot of information is being removed from this thread, try to help each other out and add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can search for items on ulta.  

*****Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.  It's not a search, but a direct link to the page.*****

Re: Ulta GWPs

Claimed!

@jmw1 What date did they send the email out? I'll see if I have the code for you.

It was from Sunday, thanks for checking!!

Not sure wether it's valid but I may have a code for the Bareminerals Lash Domination. Tag me if you want it.

I want it please please please! Thank you very much @savvy4!

Quite underwhelmed but I'll take it.

Pfffft someone in a position of power at Ulta is annoyed with GWP stacking and thus has given us the most hilarious GWP stack ever 😂😂😂😂

The peach gwp bag is sold out...I hope everyone that wanted it got one! Orange is still in stock for now.

The orange bag is now OOS as well Smiley Sad

I won't be using my OPI coupon, expires tonight Smiley Happy

Used. Thanks Smiley Very Happy

Apologies! Posted in the wrong thread Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@makeuplover6245 4/15/17:  Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

Claimed! 

Can you PM it please? <3

Just a heads-up that there is a new coupon out for a deluxe sample of the Tarte Maneater Voluptuous Mascara with any purchase. Code is unique though. 

thanks for sharing! i never get any of these offers Smiley Sad

I saw some people received an email for a free ULTA brand lip oil with any purchase, if you have one and you're not going to use will you PM me please? Thanks so much <3

I'll PM you.

Has anyone tried the NEW ulta lip oil glosses.  THe GWP ones?  I think I might have to buy.  Just curious how you all like it?  Man that is one GWP I wish I received....lol

I bought three about last month,, the rose, coconut and green tea. They all smell great. My sister is obsessed with the rose one, my mom loves her green tea and since I'm a coconut freak I love the coconut. It's moisturizing , not sticky at all. Very glossy though. I don't wear this and go out I just use it at home when my lips are dry or need a little moisture. It's great for that purpose. Would also be awesome as a lip gloss topper but never tried that. I reccomend them Smiley Happy 

so many goodies on sale! (instore & online!)

Stila Aqua Glow Serum Foundation 30% off

Stila Aqua Glow Serum Concealer 30% off

Lancome buy any 2 full size lancome mascaras get a free clis booster XL Vitamin Infused Mascara Primer

BH Cosmetics + NYX select palettes 30% off

Real Techniques select sponges 30% off

Pur Vanity Palettes 40% off

I'm trying really hard to stick to my serious no buy right now.....but some of this is awesome. lol

Thank you for posting Smiley Happy

Well, Ulta pulled the $50 Mystery Bag Smiley Sad BUT...there's a new GWP.

10pc hair sampler with any $40 hair purchase.

Contents in spoiler

Product ID 16031195

Spoiler
Gift includes:
  • Paul Mitchell Color Care Daily Shampoo (3.4 oz)
  • Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Conditioner (3.4 oz)
  • Sexy Hair Get Layered Flash Dry Thickening Hair Spray sample (1.3 oz)
  • Matrix Biolage Volume Bloom Aqua Gel Conditioner sample (1.0 oz)
  • Redken No Blow Dry Just right Cream sample (1.0 oz)
  • Phytokératine Extreme Exceptional Shampoo sample (1.7 oz)
  • Wella Oil Reflections (1.0 oz)
  • Wella Oil Reflections Luminous Reveal Shampoo (1.7 oz)
  • DpHue Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse (1.0 oz)
  • Alterna Miracle Multiplying Volume Mist (1.4 oz)

Dead now. Smiley Sad Hope you got one if you wanted it!