Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Ulta GWPs

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

4/15/17:  Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Since a lot of information is being removed from this thread, try to help each other out and add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can search for items on ulta.  

*****Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.  It's not a search, but a direct link to the page.*****

Re: Ulta GWPs

Does anyone have the product ID?

Product ID: 13661085

Item #: 2301899

Valid through 5/6

I won't be using my Stila freebie coupon if anyone wants it Smiley Happy

@phantompenguinxcould I get it? for in store? Smiley Happy

@wwTraveler yep just sent you a pm!

Question. If you receive the stila coupon or any unique coupon, would you be able to use it twice? Once in-stores and then once online...

It's been awhile seen I've received any of coupon... or maybe I haven't been paying attention to them...

I think Ulta's system has gotten better because with the NARS Orgasm multistick I redeemed it online first then in the store. The online one either canceled / was out of the stock and the customer service rep knew I redeemed it in store. YMMV

So *typically* yes, I find that I can use them once in-store and once online. 

That being said, you *typically* can use the 20% off codes once online and once in-store and this time it wouldn't work so it isn't always safe to rely on that.  Although I've never had it happen before with the free item coupons.

I have a 20 percent off coupon I'm not going to use. I'll PM it to the first person to comment and tag me.

@DM91still have that ulta code?

@lovelyheather I sent it to you!

I'm also seeing if anyone won't be using their 20% coupon which expires tomorrow...Thanks to all the lovely ladies on this board!! XO Smiley Happy

PMing you @glossforevery1 Smiley Happy

@unfungirl Your AMAZING!! Thank you so much!! Smiley Happy 

Happy friday 😊 Im taking my chances too as to anyone who wont be using their ulta platinum 20% code, it will be nice to buy some mothers day 🎁 as i was not able to avail of the 21 days of beauty 😩

pm'd you. enjoy!

Thank you omg 😲 you just made my birthday month 🤗😊😃☺️ Appreciate it very much , have a nice weekend

I have an BOGO Opi cod & soap code of anyone wants themSmiley Happy

Would love to use the soap code if you still have it! Thanks so much!!

I would use the Opi code if no one claimed it. Thank you!

Beauty break for today is a 5 piece It Cosmetics set with any $50 purchase.