Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Ulta GWPs

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

4/15/17:  Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Since a lot of information is being removed from this thread, try to help each other out and add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can search for items on ulta.  

*****Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.  It's not a search, but a direct link to the page.*****

Re: Ulta GWPs

@gingerleigh interesting, thanks for the screenshots! Now I wonder why I thought differently...it's been ingrained in me for a long while now to not redeem points during a good multiplier, but those transactions have much better numbers than I recall seeing before. I wonder if they changed something since I last looked, or wth I had wrong in my head? lol. I'd have to look back, but when there's a multiplier, I usually just go for that brand. In any case, I'm definitely interested how it shakes out for you...using your screenshots as a model, I'm coming up with somewhere around -411 points now, like you posted above. 

The entry ended up being -312 for the order. I didn't do a screenshot because I couldn't fit it all on one screen due to all the GWPs.

So it looks like their online ordering system only subtracts about 62 points on a 1000 pt redemption. 50 points for the 50 dollars, and then the platinum points on top of those. (50 x 1.25). It leaves alone any bonus points.

Here's a code for Benefit Gimme Brow in Deep I wont be using. CODE: 3M7XZ22NBKE

please comment if used 😊

Hi @friedrice! Would you be able to pm me the in store coupon instead (because I usually buy things in store)? I would be really grateful!

Sure @GuavaLove pming you now Smiley Happy

Yes?

I had tagged you in this bc I saw you were looking for a code , but now it's claimed lol.

Thanks so much for thinking of me.  I get so many emails for this forum that I sometimes miss one.

I saw this coupon randomly on IG, I didn't get one (the usual😔)

so I'm not sure if the in store is universal. But I am looking for one so I'd you're not using please pm me 😊💕

** Let us know if you got one and how the in store q is & if it's not a one time use please share it ! 😁😉20170430_122641.png

Finally a coupon for something I really could use and I didn't get it.  **sigh**  That's always the way.

Tagged you in one!!

I redeemed this today. They gave it to me in Medium, not deep so they might have overflow from previous gwp. Medium is pretty forgiving.

My email said light, and if you redeem online, you can actually pick light/med/deep. In store I'd guess it's whichever color(s) they might have.

Gimme Brow coupon is unique (both in-store and online). 🙁

Aw man. Thanks ! I never get the good coupons 😝

Package finally found so I deleted my freak out. Sorry for going ballistic. 

I found a way around this was to create a UPS account through their website and sign up for the email notifications. UPS sends you the notification for the smartpost package, and you can change the delivery option to pick up at the local UPS store, drop box, or UPS facility. That way they don't turn it over to the post office at the end of the trip.

I usually go with the UPS store since they are open until 8 or 9. My apartments office and the post office are both closed by the time I get home. 

It seems that the packages could be left with the receptionist just as UPS does.

I strongly suggest you complain to the postmaster of your post office. In person and in writing. Also to the next level up in writing. And as you've planned, fill out the Mail Lost/Rifling report with post office. But complaining to the postmaster (sometimes more than once) and next higher-up should do the trick. @AMK721

hmm weird, they have always shipped smartpost with all of my orders. if you sign up for UPS mychoice then it automatically upgrades your Smartpost packages to Ground, maybe you can look into this as an option!

They usually do smart post for me too. However, I'm the worst and sometimes purposely have ups packages delivered the day before so that they deliver the ulta package with my other stuff. If ups is already coming to you, they just deliver it rather than transferring to the post office in my experience.

6 Replies