Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Ulta GWPs

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

4/15/17:  Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Since a lot of information is being removed from this thread, try to help each other out and add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can search for items on ulta.  

*****Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.  It's not a search, but a direct link to the page.*****

Re: Ulta GWPs

Also through Saturday, 5/6:

Screen Shot 2017-04-29 at 7.32.15 AM.png

I won't be using mine. Please comment if you do!  Code: 3M3JZ2FEK1Q

Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 6.15.01 PM.png

@jessikacast Thank you for sharing this! Are you going to use your store coupon? If not, would you mind if I used it?

Thanks for the tag, even though I missed it!

I have a 20% off code I won't be using if anyone would like to trade a Clinique eye cream for it?

I don't need the 20% off, but I PMed you my Clinique online code Smiley Happy

Thank you SO MUCH!!!

@GlitterGlow If you're not going to use your 20% off, may I have it? You're welcome to my Clinique code, if you'd like another. 

BOGO Free OPI coupon that I wont be using if anyone wants it 

**CLAIMED**

Omg I was hoping for a sale like thiss. I'll take it, please can you take the coupon down before someone else uses it?? It seems to be a unique code. Thanks!! 😍😍

Took it down! Enjoy!

Spoiler

*** Free item must be of equal or lesser value to the lowest-priced item purchased. Excludes clearance and kits.

I'd appreciate a free hand soap code, if anyone isn't using theirs.

Please PM me.  Thanks!

Smiley Very Happy

Sending you a PM now!

Got it, @lylysa!  Thank you XD

You're welcome!

Anyone else not receive the clinique eye cream code? I'm platinum, and have gotten all the other codes lately, but of course not this one which I really want.

Anyone know if ulta will fix this for me, or if anyone has one they aren't going to use could you PM it to me?

i didn't receive it either. i've noticed that some codes are only sent to some people. :/ it's really annoying, especially when you're platinum and buy a lot of stuff all the time. 

@GlitterGlow Let me look back on my emails, I'm sure I got one but decided to use my 20% off code instead. If I find it I'll PM youSmiley Happy

That'd be lovely, thank you!

3 Replies