Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Ulta GWPs

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

4/15/17:  Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Since a lot of information is being removed from this thread, try to help each other out and add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can search for items on ulta.  

*****Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.  It's not a search, but a direct link to the page.*****

Re: Ulta GWPs

@shirleylin88 I'll keep that in mind when I'm getting low. I really wanted to try the green tea one that just came out. Loving it so far!Smiley Happy

I hope there will be a good bonus between now and the 11th when the triple points ends.   I started an order yesterday, walked away from the computer and then didn't get back to the computer until the BB ended. :-(

I see so many things I want but prob dont need but will get anyway hahha.  I love the purity wipes!  I will stock up on those Smiley Very Happy

me too! i plan on stocking up on the purity wipes, I love those, though I still have a pack from the last time they were on sale at ulta. 

Wonder what the Platinum breaks will be....

I spot 2 things that I may have to pick up Smiley Happy

Surprise Ulta beauty break! This can be found under their Gift with Purchsse tab.
Use with your 20% off coupon & get the IT pressed powder sample for free. 

This really beats Sephora's promotion.

IMG_0822.JPG

Uuuugggggh. Why Ulta. I already used my coupon. 

@alexasteph I'm so sorry Smiley Sad it's still a great deal, and who doesn't like dainty daisy bottles?

@KatieJiang They are super cute. This is one of the GWP situations where if I'm making an order just for the GWP, I should just purchase the actual product. If I'm not willing to do that, I'm not making an order. At least I'm saving money? 

Woo Hoo! Thanks @KatieJiang - got my order in and used my 20% off coupon as well. I'm swimming in makeup from all my orders this week. Smiley Very Happy I also was able to get the new Butter London Mermaid eyeshadow!!

Spoiler
  •  

•  

FREE
  •  

•  

•  

@niki172. Sounds amazing!! Smiley Happy I just picked up a cologne for my love and some essentials. I'm glad I waited. 

I'm curious if they're going to deal any other GWP or Beauty Break before the 24th for the discount end. I help off from the IT Cosmetics Beauty Break, but I may just end up cashing in on this rather than push my luck waiting more.

Thanks for sharing!

@lylysa I have been wondering the same thing! I think the Ulta 20% off is only good until the 22nd, though? Didn't want you to wait too long to use it Smiley Happy.

Oh crud, is it the 22nd? Lemme go check!

*back*

It is the 22nd!

Whew! Thanks for making me double check! Looks like I'm cashing in today then! Smiley Tongue

I keep getting them mixed up in my head, too!

It's the Sephora one that's until the 24th! 

Thank you @KatieJiang for always being on top of these things! Smiley Happy

@CaityLaine  No problem! You're too sweet Smiley Happy

The item number is 15692285

@KatieJiang what is the item number? I checked under gifts with purchase and I can not find it.

@Loretta55 

Product id is 15692285

item number is 2509061

19 Replies