Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Ulta GWPs

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

4/15/17:  Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Since a lot of information is being removed from this thread, try to help each other out and add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can search for items on ulta.  

*****Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.  It's not a search, but a direct link to the page.*****

Re: Ulta GWPs

Available now!

Here's a 20% code Smiley Happy

3L9SZM39KX  

This one has already been used...not by me Smiley Sad

Here is my 20% off if anyone is interested.

Spoiler
3L9SZ2G0JL

@friedrice  Good luck Smiley Happy

Taken

Free full sized Ulta Beauty collection hand soap - please comment if used:

Spoiler
3M2RZ1JC0H5

Used! Thanks!!

Another obnoxious post (sorry) but I would love it if someone would PM me the link to the spreadsheet.

Anyone have a spare 20% coupon? Thanks in advance. 

I won't be using mine, I'll pm it to you Smiley Happy

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this question but I got sent my birthday gift coupon to redeem. Do I have to purchase something or can I just walk in and redeem it? This is my first time getting the birthday coupon (even though I've been a member for years now) so I'm kind of new to this. 

yes! you can walk in and redeem it in the store they have the gift behind the counter Smiley Happy

Can someone pm me a link to the spreadsheet please?

Sent!

If anyone else would like the link to the spreadsheet, please post in the new thread itscarin created just for that: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

Does anyone know or have any idea of when the next 20%off coupon is coming? 

Also, is Lancome always excluded from it?

TIA

I looked back through my last few 20% q's, and yes, lancome is a usual exclusion (along with clinique, dermalogica, and Dyson). As for when we'll get one, folks here say we had one around this time last year, so hopefully we'll get one soon Smiley Happy

Did the URL for the spreadsheet change?  It is totally empty when I view it.

Nah, just looks like someone accidentally swapped the order of the tabs, and the first one was blank. I moved them around again so the online links tab is first, but for future reference, along the bottom of the sheet you can see four tabs; select whichever one you want to see Smiley Happy

So I contacted CS about the Algenist promo being a foil packet instead of a  DS vial, and they sent me a $10 gift card.  This was my first time ordering from Ulta and I'm super impressed with their customer service Smiley Happy

If anyone else has a Nars promo code they don't want to use, I'd love to use it!  For some reason I don't get the promotion emails

@Madeline7 glad your call to CS worked out.  I love Ulta.  Got super tempted to apply for their credit card when I checked my mail this afternoon and got a flyer for it w 20% off upon approval.  

Pm'ing you the Nars code.  Enjoy!