Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Ulta GWPs

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

4/15/17:  Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Since a lot of information is being removed from this thread, try to help each other out and add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can search for items on ulta.  

*****Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.  It's not a search, but a direct link to the page.*****

Re: Ulta GWPs

Lancome Beauty Break 

image.jpegimage.jpeg

I did a value breakdown in my post at Deals Too Good to Pass Up. For those curious cats:

Value Breakdown ($73.13):

Spoiler
  • Comforting Creamy Foaming Cleanser for Dry Skin Travel Size (2.0 oz) (This travel size retails for $15)
  • Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum sample (0.27 oz) ( $21.06 based off 1 oz FS)
  • La Base Pro Oil Free Primer sample (0.23 oz) ($12.07)
  • Color Design Lipstick in The New Pink sample (0.65 oz) (Size is a typo. I think this is one of their full-size sample products in cheaper packaging, so $23 value)

WOW that is a good value!!!

Have you guys seen this set?

ulta.JPG

Interesting! I'm curious to see if it'll get good reviews. Thanks for sharing! 

@ZombieMetroAnt They also have a "Glow Enhancer Drop Kit" that intrigues me. I definitely want to try that one

@RGbrown Still nothing. I get the same as @Maria88. It's all good. I probably don't Need any more stuff. lol

I tried it every which way possible as well with no luck. I did end up redeeming for the nesting bags anyway since they're so cute. I despise paying shipping but I figured I could eat it for the cute bags. I just got the $10 mini lippie, which I wanted to try and missed as a promo.

Well shoot ladies, I'm sorry. That's crazy Smiley Sad

I won't be using a couple of codes I have

Free Full Size Ulta Hand Soap: Claimed

Free Clinique All About Eyes: Claimed

enjoy!

@phantompenguinx Thanks for sharing!! I used the hand soap coupon.

Ah, I'd love to use this Clinique one but in store. I PM'd you! ☺

It Cosmetics- Bye Bye Pores Pressed Deluxe Freebie!

Product ID: 14661075

ITFree.PNG

In Store Coupon:

ITFreeStore.PNG

Wow, so it's starting to look like unique codes to get the freebies online is the new normal. How sad Smiley Sad

Eta: duh, I see now it's not a unique code. I didn't get this email and just assumed it was. Yay! It's about time!

I got 5x points on it Cosmetics; if anyone is interested in their stuff, be sure to check your account and activate that if you got it too.

Thanks so so much!! I'm so glad I checked this thread before I made the purchase!! Got the Clinique eye cream, Hand soap and this powder for free!! YAY!

Beauty break for today is a 5 piece It Cosmetics set with any $50 purchase.

And it's OOS. That was fast! Smiley Sad

My email arrived saying it was sold out

Smiley Sad

It really sucks when the first notice says it is sold out already.  smh

I have an BOGO Opi cod & soap code of anyone wants themSmiley Happy

I would use the Opi code if no one claimed it. Thank you!

Would love to use the soap code if you still have it! Thanks so much!!

2 Replies