Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Ulta GWPs

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

4/15/17:  Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Since a lot of information is being removed from this thread, try to help each other out and add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can search for items on ulta.  

*****Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.  It's not a search, but a direct link to the page.*****

Re: Ulta GWPs

Thanks!  @sabrinas

You can ignore my tag on your other post.  @ArmyChick84 Hope you get everything!  Smiley Happy

just a PSA the coupon worked 3 times! (tried for a fourth and failed)

@winteriscoming Ugh - I get an error msg that my coupon has already been redeemed.... Smiley Sad

I wonder if there are different coupons - does yours include fragrance?

@Tamara76yes! maybe they caught onto people using it multiple times and they fixed it? Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Ahhhh O.k.  Thanks.  I will place another order for my daughter with her code so she can get the bag, too.

Wooo Ulta jackpot day!! I've been waiting with a full cart for a good opportunity to redeem my 2k points, and bag + 20% is obviously the best time. I got the entire shiny haul below for $10 out of pocket - "minus" $5 cash back! *happy dance*

@JazaChai Nice! I love redeeming a ton of points like that! I did that for some Christmas gifts this past season.  I had some I could have used, but I'm replenishing my stock for a huge purchase later! 

Excellent haul @JazaChai ! I love saving up for Ulta hauls and you scored with all the freebies!

Same here.  Definitely the right moment to cash out the 2K points.  20% off + huge sample bag (with some stuff I do really like).  $11.70 total.

It sounds like there's a spreadsheet going around.  Would anyone be so kind as to forward it to me.   Thank you so much,

@sarahshter I'll PM you the link, along with everyone else that asked on this page. 

Thank you so much!

@ZombieMetroAnt meeeee toooooo!! Idk what this spreadsheet is but I keep hearing about it and have been shopping at Ulta way more often recently.

I got the platinum bag for $82. The gifts with purchase count towards the buy in dollar value.  The ud and  Smashbox are $20 right there and that's open regardless of what you buy. If you do 30 bucks or more with chart you get another $10 gift. I think urban decay also has a $10 gift with a $30 purchase.  Living proof has a $25 buy-in gift, so that's another $10.   Hypothetically your $30 urban decay purchase, your $30 tarte purchase, and your $25 living proof purchase would get you over that  $125 buy-in.  With the 20% off coupon that would get you down to $68 for the bag.

The Tarte eyeshadow palette looks really nice. I was looking at it in store yesterday and it was quite tempting.  

I've purchased tarte products before and I haven't loved them but I keep holding out hope I'll find something I like.  You can't go wrong with the highlighters, right?

@alexasteph I picked up the Tarte palette a couple months ago and have been pleasantly surprised with it. I use a primer all the time, but fwiw, I think the shadows have good color payoff. The duo chromes I apply without an eyeshadow base, but the darker mattes, I like to layer on top of the lighter ones for better blending. I haven't used it during this 25 days of eyeshadow challenge bc I'm trying to use my less visited palettes and I'm really missing it.

At Christmas I travelled with this and one UD palette and was very happy. Probably could have travelled with it alone.

New Platinum Perks! The elf cream should count as part of the $125 minimum for the platinum gift bag

UPDATE: It seems the gift bag is already sold out, even though they advertised it again in today's email Smiley Sad

The GWP bag was sold out yesterday afternoon when I tried to get it.

Just popped in to post the PB&H early access!!   I love the little tin palettes - especially if they are scented!  

GWP bag also sold out for me....

Here is how my email looks like:

I was like: what!!?? It's OSS already!? why did you advertise an OOS bag??? just to tease us..!!?? Smiley Tongue

Could someone pleaw pm me the spreadsheet as well.

Sent! Smiley Happy

could you pm me too please?

@pff19291 PM'ing you now! Smiley Happy